Appetique Phyllis LaFollette

Orefield, PA 18069 Map · Phone number

• Blended Bakery
  • Bee's Bake Studio

6 Reviews for Appetique Phyllis LaFollette

Our wedding cake was incredible in taste and design! Phyllis makes, hands down, the best wedding cakes around. They are absolutely delicious and she allows you to mix and match cake flavors and frostings. We were able to have three different kinds of cake, each of which were amazingly moist and flavorful. We will be getting cakes from her for years to come!!

Sent on 11/03/2015

Our caterer, Divine Catering, recommended Phyllis (Appetique) for our daughter's wedding cake and we were so, so pleased with the results. As she explained when we met with her (at her home, which is where she conducts her business from), the ingredients she uses aren't run-of-the-mill, and I'm sure that makes a huge difference in why her cakes taste so much better than most wedding cakes. Phyllis was so warm and friendly and totally open to any design our daughter showed her. We ended up picking 3 different flavors - 1 for each layer (chocolate/peanut butter, carrot/cream cheese/ traditional almond). I'd love to say that I enjoyed each one but by the time I was able to grab a piece of cake it was all gone! The caterer said that they've never had this happen - usually guests don't eat the wedding cake and they end up throwing lots away. I managed to steal a few bites of my granddaughter's chocolate cake and it was extraordinary. So that was the only disappointment - running out of cake (even though it looked plenty large enough for our event). I'm hoping to get back to Phyllis and order a cake for the next big family occasion!

Sent on 08/28/2015

Jamie · Married on 09/10/2005

I highly recommend Appetique. Phyllis does an excellent wedding cake, very beautiful and very tastey! Her prices are competitive for the value. She works well with you to design and create your cake.

Sent on 08/27/2008

• Orefield, 18069 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Appetique Phyllis LaFollette)