1017 L Street, Suite 561, Sacramento, CA 95814 Map · Phone number

About API Global Transportation

API Global Transportation is a limousine business based out of Sacramento, California. This company offers a variety of 20 transportation options for couples to make use of. This flexibility allows their clients to hire a cozy and intimate limo for their transportation to their wedding event, or use a large shuttle bus to get their guests to the desired destination. Your party can be as small as two or as large as 200. Whatever the case, API Global Transportation is pleased to be of service.

API Global Transportation has an exceptional customer service team that is able to assist in nearly any circumstance. For guests who fly in from Sacramento Airport, this limousine service is able to shuttle them directly from the terminal, providing easy access for all.

wedding 5 51 1066673 1558571289
Bridal party
wedding 5 51 1066673 1558571289

7 Reviews for API Global Transportation

Hilary · Married on 09/03/2016

These guys were completely awesome to work with for our wedding!!! I had to change things around a bunch of times and each time I was met with "No problems let me take care of that". When we were running late on our wine tour it was also not an issue to just bill me later leading to an awesome day for everyone! These guys are great professionals and made our transportation super easy!

Sent on 06/28/2016

Rich · Married on 10/08/2011

Top notch through and through. The humer stretch was great The driver was on point, friendly, and made us feel special on our special day. The bus service they arranged was a great way to make sure all our guest were able to party it up, and get home safe and sound. API was on time, didn't get lost, and made us feel like a real class act.

Sent on 10/14/2011

Colleen · Married on 09/10/2011

Our first experience with API was at the Bridal Show at Arden Country Club and the awesome Ray was our driver. He was so much fun and when it came to limo service the day of our wedding we didnt even hesitate to book API...

Fast forward a few months to my bachelorette party... I gave my MoH strict instructions to request Ray if he was available. My MoH and a woman at the office (I regret that I forgot her name) planned our wine tasting tour in Amador County, which was such a great day. And finally when the day came I was so happy when Ray knocked on my door. He was so much fun and so nice. He made sure that we had a good time and he we enjoyed getting to know him.

Our wedding day came and unfortunately Ray was not available but we got a great driver regardless (sorry I forgot his name!). He was super courteous and professional. I would definitely recommend API, they really pay attention to detail and are willing to help make sure that their customers have a great experience.

Sent on 11/11/2011

API Global Transportation FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet? SUV Limo, Standard Limo, Stretch Limo, Motor Coach, Party Bus, Sedan, Shuttle, SUV, Van
  • Do you offer special types of transportation? Animals
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season? 4+ Hours
  • Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with? Bottled Water / Ice, Fiber Optic Lighting, Premium Stereo System, Privacy Partition, Red Carpet Service, Wedding Signage

• 1017 L Street, Suite 561 Sacramento, CA, 95814 See on map