7 Tan Oak Circle, San Rafael, CA 94903 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 26

About Anywhere Outpost

Anywhere Outpost is an event rental company specializing in fully furnished glamping tents, lounge tents, and comfortable lounge furniture. We are based in San Rafael, California, serving any venue in California and beyond if need be. Anywhere Outpost provides on-demand casual luxury glamping accomodations for weddings hosted at ranches, wineries, campgrounds, forests and festivals. If you want to keep your nearest and dearest close by, safe and away from WiFi during your wedding weekend, Anywhere Outpost is the perfect for providing pop-up glamping services wherever needed.

Anywhere Outpost’s style is simple, luxurious and sexy, as all of their bedroom tents are furnished with high-quality mattresses and pillows. They also offer a variety of lounge tents that can comfortably seat up to 18 guests. Anywhere Outpost’s rental rates are an affordable flat rate for three nights and include setup and breakdown of the camp. They also offer creative outdoor louting, venue scouting service and camp layout designs that will dazzle you and your guests on your wedding day.

Follow Anywhere Outpost on

Anywhere Outpost 1
Anywhere Outpost 2
Anywhere Outpost 3

Kit J. · Getting married on 08/01/2020

Delightful Experience & would highly recommend!

Anywhere Outpost has the most gorgeous, bohemian luxury tents I have seen to date - and I throw a ton of events! The company's owner, Therese, was a delight to work with. Communicating with her was a breeze and she was early to set up. I highly recommend Anywhere Outpost for any of your outdoor event needs. I have recommend this company to all my friends and looking forward to working with Therese again in the near future.

Sent on 01/15/2019
    Anywhere Outpost 6

Shimyun · Married on 06/29/2018

Glamping with Anywhere Outpost is the new fairytale!

We stayed at a stunning campsite arranged and set up by Anywhere Outpost for our anniversary. It was an absolute dream come true and the perfect way to celebrate our love! The whole weekend felt like we were walking through our very own storybook of happily ever after. The inside of the tent was so romantic that we've decided to decorate our own room in a similar style. The entire campsite was set up with all of the amenities we could possibly need and more. Therese did everything she possibly could from our first correspondence to the end of the weekend to accommodate everything we wanted, and is so nice that I felt like I was planning with a friend. I've already raved about Anywhere Outpost to everyone I know (and even don't know!), and I am certain we will continue to organize events and getaways with them whenever we have an excuse to! Thank you so much Therese and team for an unforgettable experience!

Sent on 07/06/2019

Anywhere Outpost FAQ

• What event items are available? Lights, Lounge Furniture, Tent Accessories, Tents
  • What is the starting price for tents? $ 450.00
  • What is the starting price for chairs? $ 1.00
  • Which of the following services do your prices include? Clean Up, Setup

• 7 Tan Oak Circle San Rafael, CA, 94903 See on map
    415-347-8794 (Phone number)
    8086358344 (Other Phone Number)
    M-F 9-5pm - we will respond as fast as possible outside these hours as well!