1120 W. Pecos Ave., Mesa, AZ 85210 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 17
  • Pricing

About Antik Films

Our videos reflect our passion for videography. From Drones to Movie set Gimbals we have more than what it takes to create the best video possible. We would love to capture your special day and make a video that you will watch forever.

We can't wait to connect with you to discuss your upcoming special event! Submit an inquiry to the right or send us a message above to learn more about our services and set up an initial phone call!

• Something New Media

10 Reviews for Antik Films

• Patricia

Patricia Oliverio-Lauderdale · Married on 03/02/2019

Amazing and affordable!

Absolutely loved Antik Films! We made the last minute decision to hire a videographer, and I'm so thrilled we went with them. Matt got great footage and was so fun and chill the entire day. Lindy was fantastic to work with as well. She was so nice, responsive and accommodating! They are also very affordable and the quality of work is outstanding! They even let you pick the background songs which was awesome. Nice personal touch. Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/11/2019

Shauna · Married on 01/18/2019

AMAZING Wedding Film!!!

Antik Films was THE BEST choice we made in vendors HANDS DOWN! So much happened at our wedding that we knew we missed and we couldn't wait to see our video. Boy, did Lindy and Michael deliver by providing us with such an amazing video that captures all amazing moments throughout the day. We are both so happy with our video and the entire experience working with them both!

Lindy was responsive to emails and always got back to me quickly. We provided her with several slow and fast song selections for our video and she incorporated some of them into our video perfectly. Michael was the one videographing our wedding and he was truly amazing. Everyone in our families enjoyed having him around and kept telling us how nice he was! He got all the important shots. I was initially nervous with having only one videographer... but between his camera, the stationary camera, and the DRONE he captured everything I could have wanted! I was so happy I went with them and got 10 hours of coverage to have the full day (getting ready until the end of the evening) covered. They are competitively priced AND well worth it! We HIGHLY recommend Antik Films!!!

Sent on 03/08/2019
  • Brandy

Brandy · Married on 12/14/2018

Cinematic Perfection!

Videography was one of my highest priorities for my wedding because I knew the day would fly by and I would want to be able to relive all the important moments through a wedding film. I did a lot of research on videographers in Arizona and after meeting with Michael, I knew I could trust him to capture my big day. We had two videographers from getting ready through ceremony to make sure every moment was captured and then just Michael stayed for the rest of the night. I am so glad we went with two videographers for the beginning of the day because the footage from getting ready and pre-ceremony was priceless. It gave my husband and I a look into how each other's morning went before the wedding and the emotions we were feeling, which is something that I would have otherwise never seen. Pictures do a great job, but hands down video is the absolute best at bringing you right back into the feeling of the day. I loved my pictures, but I balled my eyes out with tears of joy when we watched the film they made us. Lindy did a great job editing the film to include all the important moments, drone footage, and our personal vows, while keeping it fast-paced and fun. The best part was we got to choose the songs we wanted in our film, so we were able to choose songs that were significant from our wedding day and brought the wedding back to life. My friend had chosen a different videographer and when I watched her video I shocked at how slow it was, and the classical music in the background nearly put me to sleep. I'm so glad my video was the exact opposite of my friends and I can't thank Michael and Lindy enough for making our video just as exciting, upbeat, and memorable as our wedding day. If you are looking for a professional, fun, and modern videographer you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 03/07/2019

Antik Films Pricing

Antik Films Price Rates

Antik Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 995
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1500
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Short Form
    Storytelling
    Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    One Event / Day
    Raw Footage
    Save The Date
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download