antigua floral

3 Reviews for antigua floral

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 06/08/2019

Beautiful work!!

Up until about 3 weeks before our wedding, I was planning on doing my own flowers. When I realized I was in over my head, Sara came to my rescue. She was quick to respond to emails and was very helpful and communicative when she was drafting the detailed proposals. I gave her an idea of what I wanted and she exceeded my expectations! Antigua took care of flowers, candles, and vases - as well as set-up and clean-up. It was so nice to have one less thing on my plate and to know that it was being taken care of. I'm so thankful that I decided to not only hire someone to do the flowers, but that we chose Antigua. Thank you, Sara!!

Sent on 07/01/2019
  • CUllen

CUllen · Married on 05/18/2019

Sara and team are amongst the best!

Sara and Antigua Floral will forever hold a special place in our hearts; the week before our wedding we had a freak out. Are there enough flowers? Did we pick the right colors? Do we have enough flowers? But Sarah calmed us, delivered, and truly brought a touch of incredible to our wedding. We had so many comments about the flowers from our guests and friends. It is no wonder she is as busy as she is, her work speaks for itself!

Sent on 06/27/2019

Claire · Married on 02/18/2018

I was completely neutral on flowers when we started out planning- every time we tried to imagine flowers at our wedding, the image in our head seemed completely unauthentic to who we were as individuals, as a couple, and the marriage we wanted to celebrate. However, working with Sara and becoming a religious Instagram follower of hers over the past 5 months has completely changed our view of flowers! Sara worked patiently with us to come up with a set of flower varieties and arrangements that we LOVED. We keep getting texts and emails from guests asking what such-and-such flower is called so they can buy them in bouquets. The design she created for our wedding set the perfect tone for our space and helped bring the lush, tropical gardens of New Orleans into our vintage meets industrial space. Antiguas floral design was a huge highlight of the wedding. We truly believe everyone should hire Antigua!

Sent on 03/10/2018