0-550
Indoor/Outdoor
Venue Setting

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Anthony's Ocean View

Anthony’s Ocean View has been creating unforgettable weddings for over 25 years! Each of our wedding menus have been carefully designed by our renowned chef, offering an array of elegantly presented mouth watering dishes all made from scratch! Our experienced & creative wedding consultants will hold your hand every step of the way to help you plan & design a unique & gorgeous wedding that reflects your personality, your personal style, your ideas, your dreams &  your budget.

Call today to schedule a tour of our stunning postcard-perfect grounds & have all of your questions answered as you swing in a hammock between two palm trees on a beautiful beach! We look forward to sweeping you off your feet & making all of your wedding fantasies a reality!

Categories: Wedding Venue

Cake (5)
Lighting/Sound (3)
Covered Outdoor (2)

2.8

I had my bridal shower at Anthony's Ocean View in the Paradise Room upstairs. It was a beautiful day. The service and food were wonderful. The room and outside grounds were amazing. Everyone raved about the day and I would not change anything about the day.

I did have an issue with working with them and planning the day. Each time I had an appointment with them (4 different times) I met with 4 different people and each time needed to explain who I was and what I was there for. The day of the shower the Maitre'D introduced himself (another new person). He was very helpful but the whole day felt rushed. Not his fault. I wished I had met him before the actual day of the bridal shower and was told what the timing of the shower would have been. I also found that during the planning they were difficult to work with. I would request certain things and was told more than once that "that is not allowed".

All in all, I would book them again. I have to imagine that the issues I ran into were because this was just a bridal shower and not a wedding. I am grateful that my wedding will not be held here.

Profile Picture Elvira, 10/21/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Words can't describe how awesome the Anthony's wedding planning team was. Andrew was our lead organizer, and he went away above and beyond to make sure all of the requirements and requests that we made throughout the pre-wedding duration were satisfied and accommodated. He knows how to work with large parties (Kavita's parents were working with him while the wedding couple was in Boston to answer any questions that need to be answered. And not to mention the food was met with outstanding reviews from the guests.

Profile Picture Peter, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My husband and I got married at Anthony's Ocean View in September! It was absolutely amazing! Family and friends are still ranting and raving about the food and venue! During the initial planning it was a little difficult because Anthony's was in the midst of changing peoples positions around. However at the end of the day everything ended up working out PERFECTLY! For our planning we used Andrew who was fun and extremely helpful!!! Definitely use him!!! He made all of these decisions that we had to make so easy ! Thomas was our maitre d that night and he was phenomenal! He met my husband and I outside at the car, carried my flowers and everything inside, brought us upstairs to the bridal suite where he had drinks waiting for us. He then brought the bridal party outside to start pictures. He made sure everything went as smooth as it possibly could!!! Thomas was extremely attentive, to myself, my husband, our parents, bridal party, and all of our guests.. all night long down to the last second! The only recommendation I have with this venue is to make sure you have your band play their sets in between courses, there is SOOOOOO much food that keeps comes out. You end up missing out on a lot of dancing time! The food is to die for! I can not say enough about this venue!!! Many people have asked us which island our wedding was, no one believed us it was in New Haven, CT!!! Would definitely recommend this venue!!!

Profile Picture Sara , 9/23/17, 8 Reviews