Engagement
Shoot included

About Anthony Ziccardi Studios: Photo+Video

Setting Trends since 2002

Award Winning Photography, Cinematography & Photobooths

With over 1500 happy couples and counting, we know that a wedding is one of the most important days in a couple’s life. It takes months to plan; making sure every detail is perfect. After that very special day is over, all you have left are the memories. That’s why it’s important to have a professional studio with an established reputation you trust to capture those once in a lifetime moments.

It’s our responsibility to ensure that the memory of your day lasts forever. We're with you every step of the way, from helping organized the day to taking stress out of the equation...we make it a point to get to know you, and understand your personal style. It is important that you feel relaxed and comfortable. We want you to be focused on each other, let us take care of everything else.

Call or e-mail today for a stress free consultation and see why our couples call us "Hands Down the Greatest".

Wedding getting expensive? Ask about our interest free financing!

Planning a Destination Wedding? We travel all over the World!

a-team@aziccardi.com

Destination / Travel (4)
Custom Graphics (3)
Flush Mount (3)
Trash The Dress (2)

I just booked with this studio for my wedding coming up next fall and I was SO pleased I did. I met with Dani and she was absolutely wonderful. She answered all my questions with sheer confidence and no hesitation. Joe was also present in the studio and was able to answer any questions I had with the exact same attitude. My experience thus far with this studio has been 10/10. I did not feel like just another customer to them. This studios work speaks for itself and I knew that from day 1. I will write a review after my wedding but I am confident it will not change much at all.

Profile Picture Alyssa, 11/3/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Slideshow, Canvas, Digital Files, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

I have been a huge fan of Anthony’s work since before I was engaged. Some of my friends had used him, and I thought his work was amazing that I would check every weekend to see what weddings they did. Naturally, when we got engaged, we scheduled an appointment with Anthony Ziccardi Studios. I told my husband to see if he could notice a different in their work compared to the photographer we met with that the venue recommended. He said he was not going to know the difference. After sitting with Dani and discussing different options, he turned to me and said that you can definitely tell the difference.
The day of the wedding Anthony, Marek, Victoria, and Kurt made it so fun. All of my bridesmaids and myself were laughing the whole time. They make it easy to smile and laugh and nothing feels forced or not genuine. The whole day was fun and stress free in large part due to Anthony and his team. They are organized, but they also wanted everyone to enjoy themselves. I feel very fortunate to be Marek’s last wedding. He’s eye for detail is excellent and made for some great shots that I did not even know they took. We have gotten so many compliments on our photos from all our friends and family. The photos were one of my top concerns when planning the wedding, and I could not be happier with how they came out. There are so many great photos from that day that it will be difficult to choose the ones we want in our albums and thank you cards. I cannot say enough great things about Anthony and his team. They are all so friendly and make every experience pleasant and easy. We still have somethings left to wrap up from the wedding with them, but I will definitely be bring our future children here for portraits as well. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for fabulous photos. Thank you!!!

Profile Picture Holly, 12/29/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Slideshow, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

Anthony Ziccardi Studios: Photo+Video Pricing

4 Wedding Deals & Discounts

220x220 sq 1406130109627 1406130106408 fire and emt

Fire Fighter/ EMT Dicount

$150.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
As a thank you for your service, all Firefighters and EMTswill receive $150 OFF **This promotion can not be used with other discounts/promotions. *This promotion can not be added to current contracts.
#WW8ce0cec291b6147d
220x220 sq 1365005742660 1365005736046 azs

Teacher's Discount

$150.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
As a thank you for all that you do, all current school teachers will receive $150 off any one of our wedding packages! **This promotion can not be used with other discounts/promotions. *This promotion can not be added to current contracts.
#WW0b2f712551cc4bbd
220x220 sq 1364920935645 1364920928281 azs 1

Law Enforcement's Discount

$150.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
All active law enforcement will receive $150 off any one of our wedding packages! *This promotion can not be used with other discounts/promotions. *This promotion can not be added to current contracts.
#WWf3fc92c6b1177122
220x220 sq 1364920439929 1364920429081 azs 1

Active Military

$300.00 Value | Promo Code: Active Military
as a thank you to all our active Military AZS honers a 10% discount
#WW3ecbaebd770c59e1

12 ENDORSEMENTS
Anthony and his team are a fun and friendly crew to work with who always make us feel like family. They love what they do, and they are excellent at it! If you are looking for beautiful, fun, vibrant and high quality photography for your wedding look no further!

We have had the pleasure of working with Anthony and his team for many years. Anthony is one of the best photographers anyone can ask for. His photo's are amazing, so amazing that we used a lot of them on our web site. Everyone at The Mansion at Mountain Lakes highly recommends Anthony, you will be very pleased with him from start to finish.

Lovely photos of our brides at the Olde Mill Inn!

Anthony Ziccardi Studios is truly a professional studio. We have personally observed how well they interact with the bridal couple and the guests to capture the spirit of their special day. They are experts at what they do, and their product show it. Let Anthony and his team help you preserve the memories of your special day it will be one of the best decisions you make.

Events

3 Theatre Centre , (movie theatre plaza), Sparta, NJ 07871   See On Map
973-726-4111 (phone)
Please Call Ahead For Appointment. Studio Hours: Monday 10-6 Tuesday-Fridays 10am-7pm Saturday 10-3 Sunday - Closed
Anthony Ziccardi Studios: Photo+Video is a wedding Photographyer from Sparta, NJ. We service weddings throughout the local area, including New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania. Anthony Ziccardi Studios: Photo+Video is a professional wedding Photographer that has been part of the cutting edge wedding industry for 12 years. We specialize in Unique, Creative, and Beautiful Weddings..