Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Anthony Antal Photography

Documenting life one photograph at a time
The way that I shoot is a combination of lifestyle, environmental and photo-journalistic style. I want to capture the essence of the couple and tell a story about the day. Each wedding I photograph is completely unique to previous weddings and we want to convey that through your images . For much of the day, I blend in with your guests to document your day without drawing attention to myself.

When it comes to doing the posed family or bridal party shots, I pose very minimal and make the whole experience fun with the focus on a great variety in a small amount of time. That way you have more time to enjoy your BIG day!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Cincinnati

Follow Anthony Antal Photography on

43 Reviews for Anthony Antal Photography

Cannot say enough wonderful things about Anthony Antal Photography. He captured so many amazing photos from our special day and they really tell the story of our wedding. He's so easy to work with too, very friendly. Can't wait to go back and have him take more pictures when we start a family.

Profile Picture Brittany, 7/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Anthony did a wonderful job with our engagement and wedding photos. He preserved so many special memories. We have received many compliments. His prices are excellent, and he is a kind person to work with. He is calm and relaxed and that really helped the flow of our day. At our engagement photo session, I was flustered because I was running late, and then I dropped my ring. Anthony patiently helped me and my fiancé look for it, and Anthony found my ring in the grass! Thank you Anthony for helping everything run smoothly for us!

Profile Picture Dana, 5/21/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Anthony provided an amazing service to my husband and I! He was attentive to what kind of photos we wanted, he took amazing candids, and was so professional! He was quick with our photo turn around and produced truly amazing product for my husband and I to enjoy for a lifetime! Not to mention his insanely affordable prices compared to anyone else we looked at! THANK YOU, ANTHONY!

Profile Picture Becky, 5/20/16, 1 Review

6 Photos

My Photo Album

6 Photos

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Anthony is fun, creative and professional. His shots are of great quality and is reasonably priced. He is a welcome addition to Grand Expectations Events vendor list.

Anthony is a very talented and professional photographer. He is a pleasure to work with and his laid back approach puts everyone at ease. I highly recommend Anthony.

Events