Accord, NY 12404 Map · Phone number

bwgroup
laugh

28 Reviews for Anthology Strings

Sarah · Married on 05/27/2018

Anthology strings was amazing! Antonia was very well organized and maintained great communication while we were planning our wedding. Even during times of personal stress, Antonia was available by phone and put in extraordinary effort to be sure our wedding went smoothly. They were quite versatile in their selection with a mixture of both classical and modern string music. They were easy to work with and required very little effort on our part to pull off amazing ceremony music. Thank you for being part of our wedding! We highly recommend Anthology strings!

Sent on 07/22/2018

Anthology Strings's reply:

Thank you Sarah! WE are so so happy to have been a part of your extraordinary day! Many wishes for a long and beautiful life together!!

Jennifer · Married on 11/11/2017

We loved having Anthology Strings as part of our ceremony and cocktail hour. They have a great list of songs, and were willing to work with us to learn new ones that we wanted to hear. During the cocktail hour, their songs blended into the background, and set a lovely mood. Their work brought an elegance to our wedding that we loved.

Britnie · Married on 08/27/2016

Antonia was one of the best vendors I dealt with. She was enthusiastic about transcribing, learning and playing all three songs I wanted during my ceremony. I was so happy with how everything sounded. She was a pleasure to work with and I would suggest her to anyone getting married!

Anthology Strings Pricing

Anthology Strings Price Rates

Anthology Strings FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 996.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Reception Music
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo, Instrumental - Trio, Orchestra, String - Trio, String - Quartet, Soloist / Vocalist
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 4 - 6
  • What instruments does your group play? Cello, Viola, Violin
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Music During Breaks, Rehearsal Dinner Music

• La Vie En Rose Events
    La Vie En Rose Events Wedding Planners

A quartet of LOVES for Anthology Strings! Antonia & co are consummate professionals who are easygoing & make beautiful music. I've worked with a lot of musicians over the years, and I've had my share of experiences with "divas." Not so with Anthology - they're the most friendly and humble group of musicians - they have a great repertoire encompassing everything from classical to rock & everything in between, but what really sets them apart is the ease in working with them. Everything from booking to the day-of is pure simplicity, and they provide excellent suggestions/advice. I'm so mad I found them after my own wedding....when I renew my vows someday, these ladies will play me down the aisle!

• 74 Events
    74 Events Wedding DJs

Anthology Strings rock! They absolutely shred their instruments and are dependable, friendly, talented. Do yourself a favor and hire them today!

• Accord, NY 12404 See on map