Miami, FL 33125 Map · Phone number

About Anthology Co.

Anthology Co.

We are passionate about design, from the smallest detail to the grandest scheme, and we believe that styling flowers and events is an exciting, shared creative process with each client. Our services extend from weddings to baby showers to private parties, we design for all occasions. We are addicted to event styling, and love to understand the feel of each party as a whole before approaching the floral design. We find a color, texture, or melody for the whole event, and the design ideas unfold from there. Often this can lead to inspiration beyond flowers, so please ask about our consultation for complete event coordination!

For more information contact us at:

info@anthologyfloristry.com

photo42
photo2
AnthologyCo
Anthology Co.

44 Reviews for Anthology Co.

• Melissa

Melissa · Married on 10/19/2019

Just WOW!!

I know nothing about flowers. I AM a very visual person, and I knew I wanted a moody look for my wedding. I thought I would achieve this through colors and lights, but it was the flowers that made the vision just perfect. I honestly don't think I have ever seen a more beautiful arrangement than what Anthology created for my tables and bouquets. Every little detail of color and shape and size was placed together so perfectly. I can't even describe the beauty. They took my vision of moody and dramatic and made it so much better than I could have imagined. It was a part of my wedding that I thought I didn't really care about, until I saw it all put together and realize how incredible it MADE the scene.

Sent on 11/06/2019

Christina Mastropietro · Married on 10/12/2019

STUNNING Flowers and Decor for our wedding

I was completely blown away with what Veronica created for our wedding. The flowers and decor were absolutely gorgeous. She is so creative and has impeccable taste and vision. She is also amazing to work with and so much fun! She had such great ideas and is very knowledgeable. From only a few phone conversations, looking at my Pinterest board and an in person meeting she was able to execute our vision above and beyond anything we could have ever expected. She didn’t just do flowers she created a stunning visual experience that took my breath away, and my guests are still talking about. Some guests were saying it looked like it belonged in a magazine. To say that we were happy is an understatement. She is a visionary and I only wish I lived closer and could use her for other events. Her team was wonderful, and I loved working with Ashley. If you are looking for the best look no further. I promise you will not be disappointed when you work with Veronica

Sent on 10/28/2019
  • Grace

Grace · Married on 06/01/2019

Best Florist in Miami

These florists are amazing! They took my random thoughts and made the most beautiful arrangements. We didn't have a huge budget and they worked so well with us. Everyone raved over the bouquets and table arrangements. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/12/2019

• Glyph Creative Studio Wedding Photographers

I have had the pleasure to work with Veronica Cicero from Anthology Floristry several times, and I have to say that I'm always amazed and impressed of her job, she always pleased her clients transforming their ideas into extraordinary things that exceeds our client expectations. I highly recommend her for any kind of event. Thanks for being part of my network and my favorite vendor. Mariana Martinis - Glyph Creative Studio.

• Carrollwood Country Club Country Club Weddings

These ladies are fabulous! Amazing designs.

• the Miami area See on map
    6466432272 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (Anthology Co.)