Miami, FL 33125 Map · Phone number

About Anthology Co.

Anthology Co.

We are passionate about design, from the smallest detail to the grandest scheme, and we believe that styling flowers and events is an exciting, shared creative process with each client. Our services extend from weddings to baby showers to private parties, we design for all occasions. We are addicted to event styling, and love to understand the feel of each party as a whole before approaching the floral design. We find a color, texture, or melody for the whole event, and the design ideas unfold from there. Often this can lead to inspiration beyond flowers, so please ask about our consultation for complete event coordination!

For more information contact us at:

info@anthologyfloristry.com

photo52
photo42
photo2
Anthology Co.

41 Reviews for Anthology Co.

Anthology Co. 1
Anthology Co. 6
Anthology Co. 7

Jessica · Married on 03/16/2019

3/16 wedding at Flagler

Anthology did an amazing job at making our vision come to life. We wanted a soft, romantic vibe and they totally nailed it! Our room was filled with baby's breath, eucalyptus, and expertly placed roses to make the whole room look and feel beautiful! They accented the flowers with gorgeous crystal candle holders that really pulled everything together. Our room was nothing short of a dream and everything we could have imagined and more. We are so happy with the way everything came out!

Sent on 04/05/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole Sheehan Talbot · Married on 12/07/2018

The best in the business.

Veronica is a stellar creative. I really just gave her my palette and let her go to work and the magic that comes out of creative people when they are given the space to work is astonishing. Every person commented on the centerpieces which were not flowers alone, she provides every detail and personalizes every touch. I worked with her on a wedding before, and she blew my mind with her creations, problem solving, and team player attitude. I had to have her part of my own wedding and I wouldn’t have it any other way. I adore her, her work and I absolutely recommend you use her for your event. Heck, I might make up events to have just to hire her again. So much love for Anthology Co.

Sent on 01/04/2019
    Anthology Co. 8
    Anthology Co. 9
    Anthology Co. 10
    Anthology Co. 11

Mary · Married on 01/12/2018

Veronica and her team are truly amazing! My wedding guests could not stop gushing over the taste and execution of our table decor and all the details from Anthology definitely amplified our photos! Their work was truly one of a kind and I would not change one thing. Working with Veronica was a pleasure as she is very organized, flexible, and knows her craft. Thanks for helping to create the wedding of our dreams!

Sent on 05/10/2018

• Glyph Creative Studio
    Glyph Creative Studio Wedding Photographers

I have had the pleasure to work with Veronica Cicero from Anthology Floristry several times, and I have to say that I'm always amazed and impressed of her job, she always pleased her clients transforming their ideas into extraordinary things that exceeds our client expectations. I highly recommend her for any kind of event. Thanks for being part of my network and my favorite vendor. Mariana Martinis - Glyph Creative Studio.

• Carrollwood Country Club
    Carrollwood Country Club Country Club Weddings

These ladies are fabulous! Amazing designs.

• the Miami area See on map
    6466432272 (Other Phone Number)