Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Another Cute & Classy Event

Always Cute...Forever Classy!

Another Cute & Classy Event  is  a boutique wedding and event coordination services company, that specialize in celebratory events throughout the Central Florida area. We offer services in Brevard, Orange, Polk, Osceola, Indian River, and St. Lucie County.  We are committed to relieving you of the stress involved in planning your next event, saving you valuable time and more importantly money. The ACCE team is led by Camille Barnes aka Ms. Cute & Classy.     We offer a variety of a la carte services for all occasions: rental items, personalized decor, event and wedding page management, vendor management, vendor coordination, venue search, DIY consultation, wedding coordination, event planning, unique gifts and much more.  We can assist you in all phases of the planning process; from the cute conception to a classy reality. We cater to events of all sizes; from small intimate gatherings to grand galas with the same dedication, professionalism, and attention to detail.    ***FREE***The ACCE Assessment is a complimentary service that we offer to future Cute & Classy  Clients. This is the time for you and the ACCE Coordinator to get to know each other, explore your ideas, traditions and history, review your budget, and identify your event expectations and needs. After the assessment the ACCE Coordinator will send you an event proposal. We do not ask for a deposit during this meeting.   CALL TODAY about your next event and let the magic begin! We aim to keep every event cute and classy.    Phone:         321-355-CUTE (2883) Email:         Info@cuteandclassyevents.com Facebook:  www.facebook.com/cuteandclassyevents

Categories: Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: Orlando

Follow Another Cute & Classy Event on

10 Reviews for Another Cute & Classy Event

I used this service for my wedding and the were awesome. I recommend them they will make your special day even more special.

Profile Picture janice, 5/15/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Another Cute & Classy Event Planning went above and beyond for our wedding. My family and friends said over and over again that hiring Camille was the best money ever spent! I agree. I felt we were given tons of value for our money. Although we hired Camille as a wedding planner, we were given tremendous assistance and support throughout the entire wedding planning process and even the wedding day. Camille literally got me down the aisle and to my patiently waiting groom-to-be. The amount of attention to detail she gives is impeccable. Another Cute & Classy Event Planning made the wedding planning experience fun, stress free and seamless. Our day was perfect and we give a lot of credit to Camille and her team for that. Another Cute & Classy Event Planning is highly recommend if you want as close to perfect as can be. Best decision ever!

Profile Picture Sharron, 8/1/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Flowers, Jewelry, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

I cant even begin to say how invaluable Another Cute & Classy Event were to me. ACCE helped in the planning and coordination of my Engagement Photo Shoot, Bridal Shower and my Wedding. No questions/request went unanswered or unfulfilled. I relied heavily on the expertise of Camille and she alway came through for me. She had solutions for every need. Photographer--Baker--Florist--as well as her expertise as a coordinator.
I was amazed at how resourceful she was in working with my photographer. She found the locations and provided props for my photo shoot. I was an out-of-town bride and I left all the planning and coordinating of photo shoot as well as Bridal shower to ACCE. I was so overwhelm with excitement and emotions when I walked into my Bridal Shower and saw the details/effort that was put into every aspect of my event. It was all me and my taste. If my groom was present and we had a minister I would have gotten married right then and there. The decor was amazing! Impeccable attention to detail. Listen if you are in need of an event planner/coordinator, look no further!! ACCE is budget conscious and understands how to give you the most bang for your $$$$. Patient, professional, and definitely takes pride and loves what she does. A coordinator that will have you in a relaxed state of mind before and during your event. The ACCE Team surpassed my expectations and they will do the same for you.

Profile Picture judi, 9/28/13, 1 Review

0:47 minutes

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

1384755314451 img64

$160.00 Value | Promo Code: 20UCF13
20% off any service for alumni and current University of Central Florida students. Must provide a student ID if you are currently enrolled or a copy of your degree if you already graduated. Additional verification may be required.
1384755314451 img64

**FREE**ACCE Assessment

$150.00 Value | Promo Code: ACCEWedWire1012
It's important that we get to learn more about each other before we start our journey together. We want you to be able to make an informed decision. So, we offer to you, The ACCE Assessment, a complimentary service that we offer to future Cute & Classy Clients. This is the time for you and the ACCE Coordinator to get to know each other, explore your ideas, traditions and history, review your budget, and identify your event expectations and needs.

Camille is amazing! Always organized and anticipating everyone's needs before they are even aware that they need something. Love working with her and highly recommend Another Cute & Classy Event.

Exceptional attention to detail!

Custom Creations for all Occasions has had the pleasure of working with Another Cute & Classy Event and provided this wonderful vendor with wedding decor items. We absolutely adore Camille! She is fresh and creative, has fantastic ideas and listens to her clients. We highly recommend Another Cute & Classy Event for any of your party or event planning needs.

Melbourne, FL, Viera, FL, Palm Bay, FL 32909   See On Map