Rock Hill, SC 29730 Map · Phone number

About Anno Domini Photography

Anno Domini (ann-o dom-in-eye) means "In the year of our Lord" in latin. The phrase is closely associated with time. History's dates are noted with a "BC" and "AD" to indicate what period in time. AD is Anno Domini. AD is now.

This is all part of what we do - capture moments in time. We're here to capture your now, in a unique, and remarkable way. We've combined great passion and talent and each of us is dedicated to this art of exploration and beauty. We hope you share with us your inspired moments and really special pieces of life.

Please do not confuse us with any other Charlotte, NC photography businesses. We are not the same management or owners or photographers behind any NC businesses, so you may rest assured we are professionals in Rock Hill, SC, and while we can travel to other areas easily, we are not based elsewhere. Thank you for your consideration.

sea
1012b
sea
028936b72554cdee 1367193199904 1004b

3 Reviews for Anno Domini Photography

Like most brides I was high stress the last two months before my wedding. I had everything planned to the T and 3 weeks before our big day, my photographer backed out. My first thought was a relief as I wasn't such a fan of his work and the second was OMG I need some one NOW. I did a little online looking and randomly found Anno Domini Photography. I spoke to Emily, who was a complete doll and able to help me even though it was short notice. And it was truly meant to be, her photos were so much nicer than who we had originally booked. We were so please. I will be calling Emily at Anno Domini Photography again in the future for all our special events photography!

Sent on 04/30/2013
  • User3229181 · event on 11/04/2012

My pal from work told me she had Anno Domini photograph her engagement party about 6 months back. She highly recommended them. so, I had Anno Domini Photography, photograph our baby shower! They were so nice and professional! I was so happy to see that we got special photos of each person that came and fun goofy photos too! My family is all about the comedy and being goofy and the photographer got right in there with us and got some photos of moments that really were priceless! Fantastic. Very comfortable to work with. Check them out!

Sent on 04/30/2013

Kathleen · Married on 05/21/2011

Anno Domini Designs provided excellent photography service each time I have used them. Choosing anyone other than Emily at Anno Domini would be a mistake!

Sent on 04/28/2013