Santa Clara, CA 95050 Map · Phone number

About Annie Lau Make-up & Hair

Your wedding day will be one of the most important days in your lifetime. I would love the oppportunity to take part in making that day beautiful and special for you.

I am a believer in enhancing, not transforming, the beauty of brides-to-be. I definitely want you to walk away feeling like a prettier and more glamorous version of yourself!

I look forward to meeting you!

Follow Annie Lau Make-up & Hair on

F0200

3 Reviews for Annie Lau Make-up & Hair

• caroline.otr

Caroline · Married on 04/28/2012

Annie and her assistant were a pleasure to work with. They did hair and makeup for my bridal party and some family as well for my wedding in Livermore this past April. They were both very relaxed and easy going which is nice on your wedding day (you don't want any stress or drama)-- great way to start your morning preparations. They were gentle when applying any makeup (I have very sensitive eyes) and made sure everyone got the style and look everyone was going for. I actually brought pictures along for the hairstyles, and they did a great job replicating them. They were pleasant to carry conversation with. And they were very receptive to feedback from everyone-- so that everyone got the look that they wanted and were all happy with the final outcomes. Annie was able to get everyone (which was about 6 people) done (some had hair only, some makeup only, and some hair and makeup) in under 5 hours, which I thought was definitely timely. We started at 730am to get done before noon. I didn't feel rushed through any part of it.

I would definitely recommend Annie for wedding-day hair and makeup for my family, close friends, and anyone else who wants to have their hair and makeup done well and without any stress involved.

Sent on 05/21/2012

Manda · Married on 04/21/2012

Annie was a pleasure to work with. She is a great value for the quality service she provides with her hair and make-up. I do not normally wear make-up, so I told her I did not want make-up that was too dramatic, but at the same time did want to be "done up" for my wedding day. She created the look perfectly! I loved the make-up and still felt and looked like myself. She was also able to do my hairstyle in the exact way that I had described. Annie was fun to chat with during the trial and while she was doing my hair/make-up on wedding day. She even handled the stress of having my extended family arrive at my house early while she was still finishing up my hair/make up. Definitely recommended!

Sent on 05/19/2012

Aiko · Married on 11/27/2010

I got married in November, and Annie did my hair and makeup. Now, I've known Annie since we were in high school, but that's not why I chose her as my hair/makeup artist. I wouldn't just trust anyone to work on me for my wedding day! It's because I've seen her grow from those days in high school where we wore dark lipstick to doing beautiful freelance makeup/hair in New York ;)

She does great work, pays careful attention to detail, and loves to educate. If you want to not only look good but also learn a thing or two about makeup, she's the go-to gal. You can tell she's super passionate about beauty, and it helps that she always smells good, too!

Also, I usually don't wear any makeup on a daily basis, and I told Annie I wanted to look natural, but enhanced a bit on my wedding day. She listened to my needs/wants and I was able to put all my trust in her. And I'm glad I did!!

On the day of the wedding, she was on time and ready to roll. She had everything ready for me and I was done & ready for my pictures right on cue. Everyone at the wedding complimented me on my hair & makeup. I didn't feel like a freakshow, and it (the makeup & hair) felt very comfortable all night long. I still looked like myself, just a better version :) I have no qualms recommending her to any bride or any woman who wants to look good!

Sent on 03/31/2011