Atlanta, GA 30307 Map · Phone number

About Anne Simone

I am a lifelong photographer, accidental writer, voracious reader, and music lover (all kinds). I prefer whiskey over wine, cheese over chocolate, and flat shoes over heels — because you never know when you might need to run for your life.

blancanguyen 041
7f973123853b8521 Logo GreenCircle
blancanguyen 042

20 Reviews for Anne Simone

• User3719975 · 2+ years ago

Anne is a wonderful person and just an amazing photographer! Not only do you want a fabulous photographer for your wedding photos to keep forever, but you also want to make sure you have a great team and energy around you and your family/friends on such a special day - that is Anne!

Sent on 02/25/2015

Anne photographed our wedding in Sept 2013 - not only are our photos absolutely stunning, but she was a dream (and so much fun!) to work with. We felt completely at ease with her and were able to just be ourselves during our portrait time - a feat for two people who are not very comfortable in front of the camera! She was able to capture so many things we weren't able to notice during the wedding, and also perfectly shot so many memories that we will cherish forever. Oh, and she got our pics back to us FAST - well before the promised time!

Sent on 10/04/2013
  • Yasmin

Yasmin · Married on 04/07/2013

Anne Almasy photography is stunning! Anne took my Engagement Pictures, Bridal Portraits, and Wedding and I could not be happier with the results! She is a dream to work with and we are extremely happy we found her! I know Anne will be our photographer for years to come!!

Sent on 05/22/2013

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Anne Simone FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files

• Gertie Mae's Floral Studio
    Gertie Mae's Floral Studio Wedding Florists

I have worked with Anne Almasy and her work is stunning! She is such an artist, with an eye for every detail!

• Kurt Damron Photography
    Kurt Damron Photography Wedding Photographers

I have known Dan and Anne Almasy for about 2 years now, In that time, they have become some of my best friends. They have helped me grow my business in many ways. If you are considering using the Almasy's for your wedding, I give them my full recommendation. They are super nice, selfless, easy to work with, and EXTREMELY talented photographers. You will not regret it!