Anne Lee Photography

Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Anne Lee Photography

New England Wedding & Lifestyle Photographer

I’m Anne – a New England wedding & portrait photographer, lover of fresh air, open fields, dogs, barns, golden hour, & awesome people.

For as long as I can remember I’ve been fascinated by photographs. Growing up I would spend hours looking through my Grandparents’ photo albums. I would stare at the same photos over and over, in awe of just how much I could take away from a simple 4×6 snapshot. I loved the fact that I could learn so much about my family through these moments, captured and preserved by photography. To me, photographs have always been the ultimate gift.

The fact that I am able to give this gift to my clients brings me more joy than any other job I can imagine.

A few fun facts about me:

I love dogs. All dogs. If you have a dog & want to bring him/her to your shoot I have two words for you – Do it.

I’m from Massachusetts, went to school in Connecticut, spent my summers in New Hampshire, vacation in Maine every year, & spend lots of time at my families farm in Vermont. I love New England. I shoot weddings in all of these locations (& more) and I’m always up to travel!

I work in Special Education at a local high school and absolutely love it. My students are amazing and I learn so much from them everyday.

I love to travel. In college I spent a semester living in Florence, Italy which is where my passion for photography really took off. While I was there I traveled all over Europe and fell in love with every city I visited. Since then I’ve spent some time traveling around the US and recently spent a week in Iceland. I’m always planning my next trip… who’s in?

I went to the University of Connecticut and studied Human Development & Family Studies. I am a huge fan of everything UConn – go Huskies!

After college I spent a year at Boston University’s Center for Digital Arts studying photography. I learned so much at BUCDIA and met some amazing people that have greatly influenced my career.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Wedding Portraits (3)
Boudoir Shoot (1)
Destination / Travel (1)
Albums (1)

I had met Anne years ago when she photographed my friend's wedding, which I was a bridesmaid in. I was so impressed even then by her demeanor throughout the day and the way the photos came out. A few years later, when I got engaged - she was one of the first people I reached out to. The pictures are stunning, and speak for themselves. She captured every moment we requested, provided a lot of good ideas in the planning process, and took many many photos we didn't even know we wanted. Prior to the wedding, she also did an engagement session with us. She made us feel so at ease throughout the day and we got some wonderful shots - one of which even made it to the New York Times for our wedding announcement! Anne was extremely communicative leading up to the wedding. Her options were very clear to understand and she was flexible when we wanted to add more time to accommodate a sparkler send off. Anne was so professional throughout the whole process and worked seamlessly with our wedding planners to make sure there were no glitches. Most of all, we just loved having Anne around. On your wedding day, you want to feel comfortable with the people surrounding you during such special moments and she really made it fun! All of our bridal party and family commented on how efficient and skilled Anne was, in addition to really liking her. We couldn't have imagined a better person to capture our wedding memories and are so happy to have worked with her.

Profile Picture Allison, 10/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

What is there not to love about Anne Lee. She captured every moment of our wedding day so beautifully, her photo's are amazing! Through the planning and day of details, she was so fun and easy to work with. She just makes it work! She is an energetic, happy person who loves their job and her clients. Her excitement is contagious! Not only is she a wonderful photographer, she has become a great friend to many in my family and someone we will keep in touch with down the road. We hope to use her again! Thanks Anne, you are wonderful!

Profile Picture Avery, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I've been to many wedding where the photographer literally obstructed the view from guest try to get the shot. Anne is just the opposite. I couldn't be happier with the photos she took for my daughter's wedding! She was fast, reliable, incredibly organized and unobtrusive! Most of all, her photos are stunning! I would highly recommend her and her team.

Profile Picture Susan, 10/7/17, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1473261822806 20160806 3m0a9710
220x220 sq 1473261905285 20160812 3f5a1322
220x220 sq 1473261706776 20160611 3f5a0701 1
220x220 sq 1473261688821 20160611 3f5a0578

Stunning Images and amazingly creative!

I recently had the pleasure of working with Anne! I can't say enough great things about her! If you want a talented, calm and easy going photographer, she is your girl! Anne adds no stress to your day, all while being sure to capture the shots you want. I have the pleasure of working with a lot of photographers in the Boston and Charleston area and am happy to have met Anne and hope to continue working with her on future events!