Santa Barbara, CA 93101 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $5,750
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 2

About Anna Delores Photography

I’m Emily, and I know that photography is one of the most important decisions you’ll make about your wedding. I'm devoted to documenting the big day with photojournalistic, bespoke imagery.

Photography is a beautiful thing, and I’m convinced I have the best job in the world for getting to do what I do. It’s an honor for me to be there on your wedding day. It’s a wonderful gift and I don’t take it lightly.

A wedding is many things: an organically-curated story of two; a romantic public commitment; a rad dance party. I know that photography is one of the most important decisions you’ll make about your wedding day, as it commemorates all the effort and joy you’ve put into planning and preparing for this celebration of your love.

Creating images of sweet moments and all the pieces that make you special — this is why I am a photographer. The organic documentation of your journey as a couple, cumulating in a collection of bespoke wedding photographs, is my mission.

Anna Delores Photography is available for weddings throughout Southern California, as well as for travel throughout the United States and for international destination weddings.

Get in touch for additional details and to schedule a consultation with me; you can send me an e-mail or give me a call at (805) 285-8718. I can't wait to meet you and hear more about your upcoming wedding!

organic, bespoke wedding photography

solvang wedding photographer1089
hollywood roosevelt hotel wedding photographer0187
whispering rose ranch solvang wedding1029
Anna Delores Photography
anna delores photoparty pleasersan enlightened eve
paso robles inn wedding photos2265
solvang wedding photographer1064

• Real Weddings 64

68 Reviews for Anna Delores Photography

Kate · Married on 08/25/2018

Wow, Emily was nothing but amazing in every way! We are still in awe of our amazing photos and how easy Emily and her team made our day. She was easy to communicate with leading up to the wedding, and she just has such a positive, fun vibe which definitely makes your wedding day that much better!

• Nicole

Nicole · Married on 11/11/2017

I am 88 days into wedded bliss and totally miss being in wedding planning contact with Emily of Anna Delores Photography. When I first got introduced to Emily via my wedding planner, Emily and I talked on the phone for an HOUR!! Emily's energetic personality and knowledge shined through that convo, and I knew she was the one I wanted to work with - I didn't talk to any other wedding photographer vendors. Part of the package is an engagement photo session, which is a huge perk. Not only did we get amazing engagement photos, but using that hour session, Emily guided Nathan and I on some tips for taking photos, that would come in handy on our wedding day and make taking photos come more naturally. During the planning process I had a couple great check-in convos with Emily that brought down the normal stress of being a bride. On our wedding day, Emily and her second shooter, Felicia, captured the most amazing pictures that display the perfect story of our wedding day. We completely trusted Emily and Felicia on their ideas. Nathan and I spent three hours looking through our photos and there were several times where I had tears in my eyes saying "oh my gosh!!! They caught that moment too?!?!"
    Emily, you should be very proud of Anna Delores Photography. You are the sweetest, super talented and brought the BEST giggles and energy to our Wedding Day. Thank you again for capturing the best day ever!! Miss you!!!!!
    Lots of Love,
    Nicole Garthwait

Anna Delores Photography 1

Kelly · Married on 10/07/2017

I first saw Emily’s photo of a beautiful couple standing in front of a gorgeous tree with a candlelight alter. I must have stared at that photo for many minutes. I noticed it was shot by AnnaDelores, and from there I was intrigued of who this Anna was. lol. I came to find out that the backstory of how Emily created her business’ name was touching and meaningful. From there on, I knew no matter what I had to get to know this creative and beautiful woman.
    My now wife and I met up with Emily in DTLA. What was supposed to be an hour or two meeting and discussion about our wedding and her photography packages, the whole hoopla, ended up lasting for over 5 hours. We shared laughs, stories, and all the emotions. I think we all felt it then that not only was she hired, and this would begin our work relationship, but also a long-lasting friendship. And that’s just what it was...Aside from her amazing and beautiful photography skills, which anyone can clearly see is magical, Emily’s soul is just as magical. She cares deeply about you and her work which is one and the same. She pays attention to every detail, and then some. She had us laughing and created genuine moments. Not only did we love her, but all of our guests did as well.
    I too am a wedding photographer, and have been for almost 4 years. My wife also photographs weddings with me. We both had a very precise, and specific eye on what our wedding photos would be, and what type of personality our photographer would need to have, which is VERY important. I can proudly and confidently say that I can never be more blessed to have had Emily as our photographer and now as our friend. We love you, Emily. - Kelly Balch

Anna Delores Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,899.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural, Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

Real Weddings

• The Catered Coconut
    The Catered Coconut Wedding Caterers

We had the pleasure of working with AnnaDelores Photo here on Maui and they are such a joy. We love their style! Both on site and their stunning finished work. The Catered Coconut highly recommends the AnnaDelores team. A personable and bright photographer makes all the difference.

• Etch Films
    Etch Films Wedding Videographers

Emily is a true professional. Her work is always gorgeous and her on-location demeanor is calm, positive, and flexible. She knows how to take charge, wrangle a group of rowdy groomsmen, and get a side variety of shots throughout the course of an event. We love working with her because we always have fun and we can tell the clients are having fun too. The results speak for themselves, her images are stunning.

• Savoir Faire Catering
    Savoir Faire Catering Wedding Caterers

Anna Delores takes such beautiful pictures! She has such attention to detail, it is truly incredible!