Anna Delores Photography

Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Anna Delores Photography

Authentically-curated storytelling in Santa Barbara, Ojai, Central Coast, and Los Angeles

Santa Barbara wedding photographer

I’m Emily, and I know that photography is one of the most important decisions you’ll make about your wedding. I'm devoted to documenting the big day with photojournalistic, bespoke imagery.

Photography is a beautiful thing, and I’m convinced I have the best job in the world for getting to do what I do. It’s an honor for me to be there on your wedding day.  It’s a wonderful gift and I don’t take it lightly.

A wedding is many things: an organically-curated story of two; a romantic public commitment; a rad dance party. I know that photography is one of the most important decisions you’ll make about your wedding day, as it commemorates all the effort and joy you’ve put into planning and preparing for this celebration of your love.

Creating images of sweet moments and all the pieces that make you special — this is why I am a photographer.  The organic documentation of your journey as a couple, cumulating in a collection of bespoke wedding photographs, is my mission.

Anna Delores Photography is available for weddings throughout Southern California, as well as for travel throughout the United States and for international destination weddings.

Get in touch for additional details and to schedule a consultation with me; you can send me an e-mail or give me a call at (805) 285-8718.  I can't wait to meet you and hear more about your upcoming wedding!

organic, bespoke wedding photography

Destination / Travel (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Canvas (1)
Proofs (1)

I am 88 days into wedded bliss and totally miss being in wedding planning contact with Emily of Anna Delores Photography. When I first got introduced to Emily via my wedding planner, Emily and I talked on the phone for an HOUR!! Emily's energetic personality and knowledge shined through that convo, and I knew she was the one I wanted to work with - I didn't talk to any other wedding photographer vendors. Part of the package is an engagement photo session, which is a huge perk. Not only did we get amazing engagement photos, but using that hour session, Emily guided Nathan and I on some tips for taking photos, that would come in handy on our wedding day and make taking photos come more naturally. During the planning process I had a couple great check-in convos with Emily that brought down the normal stress of being a bride. On our wedding day, Emily and her second shooter, Felicia, captured the most amazing pictures that display the perfect story of our wedding day. We completely trusted Emily and Felicia on their ideas. Nathan and I spent three hours looking through our photos and there were several times where I had tears in my eyes saying "oh my gosh!!! They caught that moment too?!?!"
Emily, you should be very proud of Anna Delores Photography. You are the sweetest, super talented and brought the BEST giggles and energy to our Wedding Day. Thank you again for capturing the best day ever!! Miss you!!!!!
Lots of Love,
Nicole Garthwait

Photo of Anna Delores Photography in Santa Barbara, CA
Profile Picture Nicole, 11/11/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Digital Files

I first saw Emily’s photo of a beautiful couple standing in front of a gorgeous tree with a candlelight alter. I must have stared at that photo for many minutes. I noticed it was shot by AnnaDelores, and from there I was intrigued of who this Anna was. lol. I came to find out that the backstory of how Emily created her business’ name was touching and meaningful. From there on, I knew no matter what I had to get to know this creative and beautiful woman.
My now wife and I met up with Emily in DTLA. What was supposed to be an hour or two meeting and discussion about our wedding and her photography packages, the whole hoopla, ended up lasting for over 5 hours. We shared laughs, stories, and all the emotions. I think we all felt it then that not only was she hired, and this would begin our work relationship, but also a long-lasting friendship. And that’s just what it was...Aside from her amazing and beautiful photography skills, which anyone can clearly see is magical, Emily’s soul is just as magical. She cares deeply about you and her work which is one and the same. She pays attention to every detail, and then some. She had us laughing and created genuine moments. Not only did we love her, but all of our guests did as well.
I too am a wedding photographer, and have been for almost 4 years. My wife also photographs weddings with me. We both had a very precise, and specific eye on what our wedding photos would be, and what type of personality our photographer would need to have, which is VERY important. I can proudly and confidently say that I can never be more blessed to have had Emily as our photographer and now as our friend. We love you, Emily. - Kelly Balch

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I second everything In Kelly’s review [that’s my wife =) ]. Choosing a wedding photographer was definitely a process for us, as we both were fairly...ehmm..particular. Quite often, our friends would ask us “Wait, so who is going to shoot YOUR wedding?!”
Well, after the first time we met Emily, we knew instantly it would be her, and were overjoyed that she was available to shoot our wedding. It was a trek: 3 hours away into the Sequoia mountains, and Emily was so excited for the adventure and challenge. On our wedding day, she was calm and attentive. She worked her butt off, carrying her gear up hills and still giggling throughout the day. She went above and beyond, capturing some of the most precious moments of our lives in a beautiful creative way. She’s more than our photographer, she’s our family and we can’t wait to share more memories with her! -Kelsey

Profile Picture Kelsey, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files

Anna Delores Photography Pricing

220x220 sq 1383369561524 sunstone winery wedding photo 424
220x220 sq 1397803543723 santa barbara wedding photographer049
220x220 sq 1397802118774 ventura wedding photographer041

7 ENDORSEMENTS
We had the pleasure of working with AnnaDelores Photo here on Maui and they are such a joy. We love their style! Both on site and their stunning finished work. The Catered Coconut highly recommends the AnnaDelores team. A personable and bright photographer makes all the difference.

Emily is a true professional. Her work is always gorgeous and her on-location demeanor is calm, positive, and flexible. She knows how to take charge, wrangle a group of rowdy groomsmen, and get a side variety of shots throughout the course of an event. We love working with her because we always have fun and we can tell the clients are having fun too. The results speak for themselves, her images are stunning.

Anna Delores takes such beautiful pictures! She has such attention to detail, it is truly incredible!

I love working with Emily and her team at Anna Delores Photography!

Emily from Anna Delores is a true professional, while I work with a lot of photographers, Emily's work always stands out above the rest. I get excited every time I find out we get to work together as I know the Bride will be thrilled with her pictures and also I will get amazing images for my portfolio. Her style is so romantic and timeless. I wish I would have known her when I got married so that she could have done my wedding. She catches all of the details, moods and candids that just make everyone swoon! If she is available on your date, jump at the chance - you will not be disappointed!!!

Santa Barbara, CA 93101   See On Map