Grand Rapids, MI 49599 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Anna Connelly Violin

Anna has played the violin for nineteen years, studying throughout high school and college. She has played for dozens of weddings and events in the West Michigan area, is a member of the Calvin Community Symphony, teaches violin lessons, and plays regularly at Grace Community Church in Hudsonville, MI. She loves to add the sparkle of live performance to special events and has played everything from classical repertoire to Celtic tunes to pop favorites. Please contact Anna for information on booking and rates.

Follow Anna Connelly Violin on

20 Reviews for Anna Connelly Violin

1 User photo

Anna Connelly Violin 1

Rachel · Married on 11/25/2017

Anna was a phenomenal addition to our wedding ceremony and we can’t thank her enough for her service playing the violin. Anna was easy to work with and helped make the music planning process run much more smoothly. Anna is professional in her work and puts a lot of effort into making it her best. I appreciated how thorough she was in her communication. She checked in with me to make sure the details were exactly what I wanted and clarified that we were on the same page multiple times. Anna offered a session where I was able to conveniently sample many different songs and hear her play prior to our big day. She was personable, punctual, and flexible! She can play a wide variety of songs well and I would recommend her to anyone seeking a violinist!

Sent on 12/27/2017
    Anna Connelly Violin 2

Cindy · Married on 11/25/2017

Mother of the bride, extremely impressed with Anna's ability to help us choose music and genre for the wedding. She played variety of songs in our meeting with her, was confident and calm at the ceremony. She added a wonderful touch to the wedding with the violin.

Sent on 12/28/2017

Kayla · Married on 08/19/2017

Anna was amazing and I highly recommend herder anyone looking for ceremony music! Our initial meeting was super quick, casual and easy. She played for me and I was instantly in love and knew I wanted her to play for our big day! She was even willing to do more modern songs and surprise my new husband with the Game of Thrones theme song as our wedding party walked in! Anna is super easy to work with and has such a wonderful gift! So thankful she was able to play for us and share her beautiful music with our guests! My husband absolutely loved the surprise and the sound of her violin!

Sent on 10/03/2017