9621 Canberra Dr, Littleton, CO 80130 Map · Phone number

About Ann White Weddings and Events

Your Once-in-a-Lifetime-Day? Anyone can buy a dress, hire a photographer, serve cake….but we believe YOU deserve a celebration that distinguishes your wedding from every other wedding! We know it's all the things that come between the dress and the cake that make you the Bride you have always dreamed of being! More than ever this is a time to keep your head, while planning an event of the heart...which is why we specialize in the "luscious" and work to keep the "thrill" on budget. With our team you will enjoy a wedding celebration worthy of any couple's dream! Relax! and let our expertise and love of weddings orchestrate... Your Day...Your Way!

ea5eaf7f5c276f88 1523371450 a178aa4ef04bddf7 1523371449 86c10eee0660d7b6 152337
Wedding ceremony
ea5eaf7f5c276f88 1523371450 a178aa4ef04bddf7 1523371449 86c10eee0660d7b6 152337

22 Reviews for Ann White Weddings and Events

Beth · Married on 06/08/2014

Ann is very experienced and organized. She's also sweet and funny which helps during the inevitable stressful times! We highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/28/2014

David · Married on 03/25/2012

I have used Ann for 2 of my girls weddings and she is fantastic! I even had the photographer and videographer both reference that Ann was the best wedding coordinator they have ever worked with. The obvious fact is she loves what she does. And she is excellent at it. Ann helped soooooo much at so many levels it's hard to explain it all but let me say the results are beautiful and she works so hard for you - she brings peace to the whole process.

Sent on 03/30/2012

Angelica · Married on 03/25/2012

Without Ann, my wedding would not have been anywhere NEAR what I had envisioned. I changed my date and moved the wedding up halfway through my engagement and she was ok with that. She kept me organized and on task, she was always ready with advice when I had questions, and she made the big day go flawlessly. My decorator missed the vision I had in mind, and she stepped in and took over. At the very last minute when I was ready to just give up and say "whatever happens, happens" (due to other vendors screw ups), she reminded me that "at the end of the day you'll still be married!", and stepped in and got all my flowers taken care of, she decorated, she put together my bouquet (and made it as beautiful and vintagey as I was hoping for), and by my wedding day I was absolutely blown away that she pulled it together for me. She went above and beyond the call of duty and made my wedding day even BETTER than I imagined it could be! I was able to relax and enjoy every moment of it, while she ran around and made those moments happen. Thanks Annie!!! Love you!!!

Sent on 05/27/2012

Ann White Weddings and Events FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Military

• Wedding Treasures Bridal & Tuxedo
    Wedding Treasures Bridal & Tuxedo Wedding Dresses

Ann knows her business and has GREAT customer service!!!

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Ann White Weddings to make your Wedding Day that very special day you always wanted,that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for many years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com Dallas Calligrapher

• Ptarmigan Classical and Rock String Quartet
    Ptarmigan Classical and Rock String Quartet Wedding Musicians

If you want top of the line professionalism, we recommend you work with Ann White Weddings. Ptarmigan String Quartet highly recommends!

• 9621 Canberra Dr Littleton, 80130 See on map