Birmingham, AL 35226 Map · Phone number

About Ann Wade Parrish Photography

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to check out something I am incredibly passionate about - photography. I had no idea when I started taking my camera to school in the fourth grade that photography would become my career!

I shot my first wedding in May of 2004, and have photographed over 150 weddings since. Although most of my weddings are in the Birmingham area, I've traveled to TN, FL, KY, GA, LA, SC, TX, NC, CA, and MS. I even had the opportunity to shoot an incredible wedding in Jamaica last year! I always welcome the opportunity to travel somewhere new!

I worked as the Univeristy Photographer at Samford until March of 2009 when I decided that I wanted to spend 100% of my time focused on growing my personal photography business! That decision has given me more time to create new ideas for my wedding business, and also spend time taking pictures of children and families!

My approach to each wedding is, "If I were the bride, what would I want a picture of?" Without a doubt, my answer would be, "Absolutely everything!" My goal for your wedding is to capture the details, the emotions, the energy, and the moments that you want to remember forever.

My hope is that through looking at my pictures, you are able to see a glimpse of who I am. I am truly blessed to have a job that incorporates the two things I love the most: pictures and people!

Now that you've heard a little bit of my story, I'd love to hear yours! So call me! And when you do, please call me Ann Wade. Only strangers call me Ann!

Sheri
joelandmandy
Sheri

13 Reviews for Ann Wade Parrish Photography

Caitlyn · Married on 04/02/2016

I am so overly impressed with how amazingly wonderful Ann Wade is and the job she did capturing our wedding day. She is literally everywhere at once and doesn't miss one thing. The sheer amount of pictures (and they are all beautiful) is outrageous. She is so laid back and makes everyone feel comfortable--The groom and the wedding party actually enjoyed taking pictures! I have and still do recommend her for pictures!

Sent on 05/23/2016
  • User6111922 · 2+ years ago

Ann Wade is AMAZING to work with! She had the challenge of capturing the engagement and wedding pictures of a bride who did NOT like to take pictures & very rarely liked pictures of herself. I was not an easy one, haha! I can honestly say, every picture from our wedding is FANTASTIC...even the ones with me in them! She made everything easy, relaxed, and fun. If I had to do it over again, I wouldn't change a thing. We are so thrilled with everything, and are so thankful that we had Ann Wade there to capture our big day!

Sent on 12/30/2015

Brittany · Married on 05/09/2015

I honestly cannot say enough good things about Ann Wade! She photographed my sister's wedding a few years ago, and ever since then, I have hoped she would photograph mine one day. Ann Wade has a special gift of making people feel comfortable. Her laid back personality truly helps keep everyone calm in the midst of the chaos of a wedding day. Even my husband noticed that she did an amazing job of keeping things flowing and on schedule in a subtle way. My favorite part of my experience with Ann Wade as our wedding photographer was how fast we received our photos after the wedding!!! We were so anxious to see how they turned out, and we were over the moon when we got them just a few weeks later. She truly captured our perfect day!

Sent on 08/27/2015