3598 Highway 11, Suite 205, Travelers Rest, SC 29690 Map · Phone number

About Ann Green Invitations

Ann Green Invitations is a one woman online business dedicated beautiful and affordable wedding and special event stationery. My business started back in 2012 and gave me the incredible gift of providing a service to hundreds of couples across the US and overseas.

Each design in my store utilizes my own artwork, photography and design and occassionally artwork from other talented artists across the country. I hand pick each card stock and envelope to make sure you get the best quality possible at an affordable price. I offer professional quality printing and hand check each piece as it comes out for quality. I treat each piece I design as something I would send to my loved ones.

Prior to starting Ann Green Invitations I spent years in the event and marketing industry learning the in's and out's of all different types of events. I am certified in Event Management from George Washington University's School of Business and I hold my Bachelor of Art in Communication and Advertising from the University of Tampa. I am also a proud multiple year Couple's Choice Award Winner.

Many of my designs were inspired by our small family farm in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region of NY and the deep love I have for my husband and our now two kids. We are on to our next adventure and new transplants to the Greenville, South Carolina area and we're so excited for this new chapter.

Marriage is a life long journey and your wedding day is a special moment in time you will always remember. I am dedicated to starting you off on that road with the least amount of stress possible.

My promise is simple: quality invitations and stationery, affordable prices, beautiful designs and a professional, caring customer service experience.

I am currently selling my designs through Etsy and am always open to custom requests via email at anngreeninvites@gmail.com: https://www.etsy.com/shop/AnnGreenInvitations

Wording in all of my designs is adjustable at no extra charge to fit your event and style. I am also always happy to try new colors in existing designs.

Matching pieces are available for ALL of my designs. I focus my listings on wedding invitations but matching pieces can be made to order. Save the dates, programs, place cards, menus, rehearsal dinner invitations, table numbers, bridal shower invitations, signs, you name it! I am also open to custom design requests as my schedule permits and have had the joy of following dozens of my couples through other big life events like baby showers!

• Woman-owned

Other couples have also viewed

• Redbud Lane Studio
img 3149 51 567410

46 Reviews for Ann Green Invitations

Allison · Married on 12/08/2018

Baby Shower

Ann was wonderful to work with. She listened to all of my requests and went above and beyond with the invitations. I would definitely recommend!

Sent on 12/12/2018

Deb · Married on 04/27/2018

Ann was wonderful to work with. She went through 5 iterations with me on the invitations, RSVP cards, Info cards and Thank you cards - and did so with the kindness above and beyond. She also helped me rearrange some things so everything would look better. I highly recommend working with Ann and would do so again!

Sent on 03/18/2018

Heather · Married on 10/20/2017

Ann was such a pleasure to work with from the start! Very friendly and easy going. Responsed to my emails and changes right away. Amazing quality invitations for an unbeatable price! I am 100% satisfied with my order!

Sent on 04/28/2017

Ann Green Invitations FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Custom Invitations
    Menus
    Place Cards
    Programs
    RSVP Cards
    Save the Dates
  • What services do you provide?
    Addressing
    Assembly
    Design
    Eco-Friendly
    Printing
    Shipping

• 3598 Highway 11, Suite 205 Travelers Rest, SC, 29690 See on map
    864-610-2888 (Phone number)
    Monday-Friday 9am-3pm Eastern or by appointment.
    Location of (Ann Green Invitations)