Evanston, IL 60202 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 30
  • Real Weddings 1

About Ann Bradford Photodesign

Chicago Or Bust!

We are relocating back to the midwest! We are accepting weddings in Chicago starting November 2014.

We are fun and sometimes a little crazy (in a good way)! We enjoy building relationships with our clients. "Every time I saw you I was put back at ease." ~ Justine C. We have to say that is an amazing complement for any photographer!

We have several packages from full service coverage and custom designed albums to packages fit for an intimate affair. Contacts Us to get a full price list!

About Elizabeth:

I’m not just a photographer…

I’m a wife. I dated my now husband, Geoffrey, for 8 years before we finally got married! We’ve been married for just over two years. We met in college English class.

I’m a coffee-lover. I absolutely love coffee! Love my french press. Love my espresso machine. Love my drip brewer. I even love my grinder! I love it even more when my husband makes it (thanks babe!).

I’m a cook. I like trying new recipes and trying to recreate the old school recipes my great aunts would bring to family reunions. I also like trying to convert or come up with recipes that are kidney and dialysis friendly, because my husband was on dialysis for fours and got a kidney transplant six days before our first anniversary.

I am a dork and a goofball. YES, you read that correctly! Against the advisement of my parents I just admitted I was both a dork and a goofball. BUT by my definition you might be one too! (It’s an AWESOME club to join! Membership is FREE!) A Dork is one who enjoys activities and moments that are often thought of as trivial by the general public. (I enjoy the small things in life). A goofball creates those, often seen as trivial, moments by spouting or acting (in the case of my dancing) amusing bits awesomeness.

Follow Ann Bradford Photodesign on

Real Weddings 17 Photos
Videos 2 Videos

5 Reviews for Ann Bradford Photodesign

• User4020282 · 2+ years ago

Elizabeth and Geoff were awesome, super professional and fun to work with.

Sent on 04/07/2014

Stacy · Married on 03/15/2014

Elizabeth and her hubby were wonderful to work with. I am a wedding photographer myself, so finding a photographer was tough for me. But when we met Elizabeth, both me and my hubby fell in love with her and went with the 2 photographer package. They were fun to work with and fit in well with my crazy family. My wedding day was super windy and she was able to work with the wind to get some great shots. She was very responsive to my calls and emails, too. Love them!

Sent on 03/25/2014

Eric · Married on 11/10/2013

Great photographs. Good at handling the crowd at the wedding. Elizabeth knew what she was doing and the results were perfect. Thanks.

Sent on 01/09/2014

1 Real Wedding

• Evanston, 60202 See on map
    5202845202 (Phone number)
    By appointment.
    Location of (Ann Bradford Photodesign)

Ann Bradford Photodesign frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Ann Bradford Photodesign offer?

Ann Bradford Photodesign offers the following photography styles:

• Photojournalism
  • Contemporary

What photography services does Ann Bradford Photodesign offer?

Ann Bradford Photodesign offers the following photography services for weddings:

• High-Res Images
  • Custom Graphics
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does Ann Bradford Photodesign offer for wedding events?

Ann Bradford Photodesign offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Flush Mount
  • Albums
  • Prints
  • Digital Files
  • Matted Prints

What percentage of users recommend Ann Bradford Photodesign and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Ann Bradford Photodesign is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Ann Bradford Photodesign offer?

Ann Bradford Photodesign currently offers 2 gift promotions for wedding services.