Evanston, IL 60202 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 29
  • Real Weddings 1

About Ann Bradford Photodesign

Chicago Or Bust!

We are relocating back to the midwest! We are accepting weddings in Chicago starting November 2014.

We are fun and sometimes a little crazy (in a good way)! We enjoy building relationships with our clients. "Every time I saw you I was put back at ease." ~ Justine C. We have to say that is an amazing complement for any photographer!

We have several packages from full service coverage and custom designed albums to packages fit for an intimate affair. Contacts Us to get a full price list!

About Elizabeth:

I’m not just a photographer…

I’m a wife. I dated my now husband, Geoffrey, for 8 years before we finally got married! We’ve been married for just over two years. We met in college English class.

I’m a coffee-lover. I absolutely love coffee! Love my french press. Love my espresso machine. Love my drip brewer. I even love my grinder! I love it even more when my husband makes it (thanks babe!).

I’m a cook. I like trying new recipes and trying to recreate the old school recipes my great aunts would bring to family reunions. I also like trying to convert or come up with recipes that are kidney and dialysis friendly, because my husband was on dialysis for fours and got a kidney transplant six days before our first anniversary.

I am a dork and a goofball. YES, you read that correctly! Against the advisement of my parents I just admitted I was both a dork and a goofball. BUT by my definition you might be one too! (It’s an AWESOME club to join! Membership is FREE!) A Dork is one who enjoys activities and moments that are often thought of as trivial by the general public. (I enjoy the small things in life). A goofball creates those, often seen as trivial, moments by spouting or acting (in the case of my dancing) amusing bits awesomeness.

Follow Ann Bradford Photodesign on

• Real Weddings 17
  • Videos 2

5 Reviews for Ann Bradford Photodesign

• User4020282 · 2+ years ago

Elizabeth and Geoff were awesome, super professional and fun to work with.

Sent on 04/07/2014

Stacy · Married on 03/15/2014

Elizabeth and her hubby were wonderful to work with. I am a wedding photographer myself, so finding a photographer was tough for me. But when we met Elizabeth, both me and my hubby fell in love with her and went with the 2 photographer package. They were fun to work with and fit in well with my crazy family. My wedding day was super windy and she was able to work with the wind to get some great shots. She was very responsive to my calls and emails, too. Love them!

Sent on 03/25/2014

Eric · Married on 11/10/2013

Great photographs. Good at handling the crowd at the wedding. Elizabeth knew what she was doing and the results were perfect. Thanks.

Sent on 01/09/2014