Anita's flowers and boutique

Buckhannon, WV View map

$3,500 Typical Price

Anita's Flowers has provided our customers with a unique level of quality and service since opening in 1982.

All of the flowers and materials used are carefully selected from growers and suppliers around the world and then expertly conditioned to insure the longest possible vase life.
Anita's Flowers is a full service Florist. Whatever the occasion, your needs can be met by our expert staff of experienced designers.

Anita's Flowers provides each bride with a way of expressing her personality and individuality, throughout her wedding, to the final and perhaps the most important touch, the flowers.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$200.00

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$80.00

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$14.50

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$100.00

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$250.00

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3500.00

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Rustic

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers
  • Paige
    Paige S. Married on 11/21/2020

Amazing work

My husband and I were chosen to do a styled photo shoot and Anita’s Flowers and Boutique created my bouquet and my then fiancé’s boutonnière. I was so in love with the arrangements that I made an appointment to speak with Chantelle about doing our flowers for our wedding! Chantelle was so amazing to work with and at our first meeting we discussed all of our details and then after our meeting she sent me a very detailed floral board on what she was thinking for our day. Her vision was absolutely beautiful! Unfortunately we had to postpone due to COVID, but Chantelle was very accommodating to our new date and assured me that she could still create what we originally discussed for our May wedding. She went above and beyond to bring our spring vision to our new date in November! She had done my bouquet, bridesmaid’s bouquets, and my husband and his groomsmen’s boutonnières. They were all BREATHTAKING! I received countless compliments on everything that she had done. If you are looking for stunning arrangements and amazing service you must go to Anita’s Flowers and Boutique! I highly recommend, you won’t regret it!
    Morganne Married on 11/12/2016
    I simply can't thank Chantelle and the wonderful ladies at Anita's enough for building my dream wedding bouquet. They were so sweet to work with and accommodated several requests I had, including wrapping my bouquet in my dad's tie. I'm still so amazed at how wonderful everything turned out; they more than exceeded my vision! Their prices are extremely reasonable, and their arrangements are always flawless. Thank you so much, Anita's'!
    Kayla Married on 08/12/2016
    Anita's is trustworthy, affordable, unique, and compassionate about what they do! They truly made our day beautiful through their arrangements! I highly suggest their services and their complete judgement! Such a great business in Buckhannon, WV!

Stonewall Resort Stonewall Resort Park & Outdoor Weddings

Anita's flowers and boutique is a wonderful partner with our weddings. They are very detailed and offer a great presentation on small or large arrangements.

25 e main st Buckhannon, 26201
Location of (Anita's flowers and boutique)

Other vendors in Charleston for your wedding