San Diego, CA 92117 Map · Phone number

About Anika London

We are the husband and wife tag team duo Josh and Ariel Green and we absolutely LOVE what we do. We love weddings, and yes, we're being serious. Documenting such an amazing day is such a rewarding job. We love meeting and getting to know new couples and their stories, it's so inspiring and seeing the reaction as they look at their album or see their prints for the first time is truly awesome. We've been married for five years and are loving married life. Before we met we both shot weddings on our own. It's funny because even though both of us were shooting weddings we didn't meet at a wedding, we actually met through a mutual friend and were married 9 months later. Crazy! Yes, but we knew it was right so we didn't bother waiting. Along with photography we love movies, art, sushi, surfing and our amazingly destructive and non-trained dog Kayla. As newlyweds we completely understand the importance of finding the right photographer for your wedding. Finding someone you can trust and that you feel comfortable with is key. For many this is a one-time-only day and we feel that other than the decision of who you marry, choosing a photographer might be the next most important decision you'll have to make concerning your wedding. We know this first hand and we'll put everything we have into your wedding to make sure your day and memories are captured and preserved for a lifetime.

ScottMeghan277
weddings06

19 Reviews for Anika London

• Lindsey

Lindsey · Getting married on 07/11/2020

I love love love Ariel and Josh at Anika London Photography! First, is their one price full package which is a no-nonsense approach that I didn't find with too many other photographers. They do not give you a low price and then add in the extras that most people want (like a copy of the CD or prints) making your total outrageous. They include the full wedding day coverage with both of them shooting, an engagement shoot with both of them and the digital copies of all of the pictures for both sessions.

Their photos are AMAZING! They are super easy to work with and make those of us that don't necessarily like being in front of a camera feel completely at ease.

One of the biggest hits at our wedding was the photobooth they set up. Everyone had a blast and could not stop talking about what a great idea it was! Check it out: http://anikalondon.com/blog/2011/03/03/dave-lindseys-photobooth/

Hire these two and you will have lasting memories of your big day that you will be showing off to your grandkids!

Sent on 03/12/2011

Valeria · Married on 11/14/2015

Josh and Ariel are the best! We dealt with Josh for the engagement pictures, and I'll be honest I'm a total prude, it's really hard to make me laugh, but Josh made it happen! Our pictures were so real and US, I couldn't believe how perfect they were. We thought we'd only be there an hour or so and one small detail that I can't forget is Josh telling us we'd be around longer and paying for more time at our parking stall. He didn't have to and I know it's a small detail, but it's something that put his kindness and work ethic above and beyond what we would expect! We had so much fun at the e-shoot we couldn't wait until the wedding. Our bridal party and guests can't stop raving about both Josh and Ariel (who we finally got to meet!) and how great they were. They were referred to as "ninjas" a few times because they were everywhere all the time, capturing great photos. We've got our pictures back now, SO SOON, and we are OBSESSED! If you need the best, you've got it with these two!

Thanks again Josh and Ariel, I can't think you enough!!

Sent on 12/10/2015
  • DOMINIQUE

DOMINIQUE · Married on 07/25/2015

We're really happy we chose Anika London. We worked with Josh for our engagement photos and Josh and Ariel for our wedding photos. They're both awesome to work with and have tons of personality. Ariel was super helpful. At one point we needed tweezers and a curling iron, she let us borrow both. I was about 28weeks pregnant at our wedding, she also helped me stay comfortable and brought me some lemonade when I got tired and thirsty. Overall, we had so much fun working with them, they captured everything we could have hoped for. They also provided the Amigo Booth photo booth that everyone absolutely had a blast using!

Sent on 08/16/2015

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Anika London FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives

• DJFlexander
    DJFlexander Wedding DJs

These 2 are awesome, cool and really fun!!! Not only did I worked with them on a wedding, but they also did photography for my wedding as well! You won't be disappointed, I highly recommend Anika London! : )

• Orange Turtle Photography
    Orange Turtle Photography Wedding Photographers

I follow their blog and their stuff is AMAZING! :) They consistently produce images that are high quality and artistic. I'm always impressed by their work.