Angie Myers Creative Studio

Angie Myers Creative Studio

Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

44 Reviews for Angie Myers Creative Studio

Engagement Shoot (2)
Digital Files (2)
Second Shooter (1)
High-Res Images (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Multi. Locations (1)

Having worked in the fashion and beauty industry for many years, I have had the pleasure of working with some of the top talent in the field of photography. Angie ranks among the elite. Angie possesses the special gift of making those in front of her camera feel comfortable, safe and beautiful. When I was deciding who I would have shoot my destination wedding, Angie instantly came to mind. She was a joy to work with, receiving praise not only from my husband and I, but our family, friends, venue staff and other vendors. She is creative, capable and a true joy to work with. I highly recommend her services to anyone who wants a worry-free wedding.

Profile Picture Allyn, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Angie was the perfect photographer for our wedding event! She was great to work with, so talented and professional. Her and her staff showed up on time, they were kind and fun. She helped direct our bridal party/family to knock out all the photos we previously discussed. We also did our engagement shoot with her. Her photos turned out beautifully!

Profile Picture Ashley, 3/4/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

It's hard to write this review because there were so many good qualities about Angie Myers Studio! Everything was extremely smooth, from consultation and material selection to communication and filming he day of! Unfortunately the wedding was during a hurricane and Angie couldn't be there, yet she STILL made extra effort to make sure everything was running smoothly. Her assistants did an amazing job in her stead and the videos turned out phenomenal! I highly recommend Angie for value, product, communication and an overall genuine and friendly experience!!

Profile Picture Shawn, 10/8/16, 2 Reviews