Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Angie Morgan-Wedding Officiant

Performs custom ceremonies for any time, venue, or situation. Your special day, your way...

When I decided to offer my services as a wedding officiant, I vowed to focus on this specialty to allow me to provide a high level of service that a couple would expect on their special day. My Mission: A wedding is a very personal occasion and should define the bride and groom. Whether your wedding is traditional or contemporary, lavish or simple, I want to make it the very best it can be and give you the individualized touch you deserve on your special day. Once you have booked with me I'm exclusive to you and will not take on another wedding that day. Contact me for your FREE consultation.....

618-978-5998

angie@wedofficiant.com

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Regions serviced: St. Louis

Follow Angie Morgan-Wedding Officiant on

20 Reviews for Angie Morgan-Wedding Officiant

4.7

Angie was wonderful! She was very professional and made our wedding day special. She worked with us to pick out what exactly we wanted said at the ceremony.

Profile Picture User5328598, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

She was awesome! Definately reccomend Her!

Profile Picture Melissa, 12/20/14, 1 Review
0.5

Angie was extremely rude and unprofessional. I would never recommend her as an officiant unless I wanted to deal with someone who used sarcasm, rude comments and made everything the way she wanted it. No suggestions were taken because SHE knew best even though its the couples special day. She refused to use a microphone so no one at my wedding heard a word of what she said. I believe she also stated that she acted that way "because nothing would get done if she didn't". She was so concerned with getting her job done the quickest way possible so she could take her money and run. I was appalled that we had to deal with this on our special day.

View Vendor Response

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1398717256619 wed ofic

Free Initial Consultation

Redeem In-Store
Call now to schedule your FREE initial consultation
#WW44d69b241fc458da

6 ENDORSEMENTS
Angie Morgan is an outstanding Wedding Officiant that provides a custom ceremony for every bride and groom. Regardless of the religion Angie works with the couple to make sure the ceremony is exactly what they want. If you are looking for someone to make your special day unique and a celebration you will never forget Angie is "The Best"

Angie Morgan is a fantastic wedding officiant that caters to the bride and grooms needs for their special day. Angie customizes each ceremony to fit the needs of all. No matter what religion you are Angie works hard to make sure the happy couple is completely satisfied and their needs are being met. When you have Angie as your wedding officiant you can rest assure that your wedding is a top priority and she will treat you with excellence and expertise. -Carla Hall, Owner, The Mane Attraction Hair Studio, www.maneattractionhairstudio.com

Angie really customizes each wedding and has a fantastic personality as well. I have personally provided the sound and microphones at over 800 wedding ceremonies and have worked with roughly 700 different officiants/ministers/priests etc. Angie is the best to work with and does a professional and classy job every time. Many minister's do not seem happy to be officiating another wedding. Angie always arrives happy and is truly excited for her brides and grooms. She's the best and I highly recommend her.

Angie is top of her class at what she does. We have known and worked with her for years. She is extremely professional and one of a kind. I would highly reccomend her to anyone.

If you are looking for a great Wedding Officiant to perform your ceremony Angie Morgan is the one to choose, she's very professional she will perform your ceremony in any venue you choose if you want the best, she has a great reputation she's awesome.I would highly recommend her &amp; endorse her.

Events