Danvers, MA 01923 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,200
  • Photos & Videos 9

About Angelina Video Productions

Angelina Video Productions is a Danvers, Massachusetts-based videography service that specializes in sophisticated, contemporary and timeless wedding digital videography. Amie Keefe is the owner and operator of Angelina Video Productions. She is incredibly experienced, having videotaped over 800 special events. Angelina Video Productions is here to capture your wedding day in a style that uniquely reflects you.

Angelina Video Productions is happy to service your wedding ceremony and reception, as well as the pre-ceremony and rehearsal dinner. Amie wants your video to reflect your unique style. She offers many videography styles to accomplish this, such as cinematic, documentary, short from, traditional and storytelling. She offers the following videography services for couples to choose from:

• Additional hours
  • Multiple cameras
  • Raw footage
  • Slideshow

Other Services
In addition to the above wedding-related videography services, Angelina Video Productions provides the following final video formats:

• Blu-ray

36 Reviews for Angelina Video Productions

• Kristen

Kristen · Married on 09/29/2018

Videography

Aime was fantastic to work with! Her prices are fair and she was very involved. You couldn’t even tell she was there but was able to capture every moment.

Sent on 10/22/2018

David · Married on 09/16/2017

Since I had videotaped hundreds of hours of my daughter's life over 28 years, she left the choice of videographer up to me, her dad. I took hours and hours to review, research and interview many Boston area videographers before I decided on Angelina Video Productions. That was the company that offered the longest video at the most reasonable price, but I did not finalize my decision until I spoke with the owner, Amie. She shoots the footage and she does the editing herself and after speaking with her, I just had the feeling that she would put the most love and attention into the final video.
    We purchased the Gold package and a couple of extra hours of video coverage because I wanted to make sure we had a memory of the entire day. Amie showed up early, got all of the videos of my daughter getting dressed, the first look photos, the entire ceremony and the reception. She was unobtrusive and just a compete joy to work with. She put my daughter and the entire wedding party at ease and she worked well in conjunction with our photographer.
    When we received the final video everyone was delighted with the results, especially the bride. Amie captured every moment including the entire ceremony and all of the speeches at the reception and much of the dancing. The video and sound were all broadcast quality which was extremely important to me . I think the biggest difference between Amie and some other videographers is the amount of time Amie spends editing all of the video footage. It was obvious that Amie spent many hours matching the songs my daughter had picked to the video footage. The highlight video was great and the full length video captured every part of the wedding perfectly. The video was everything we had dreamed it would be and more. The love she put into editing our video was obvious. She is truly gifted videographer.

Sent on 01/07/2018

Brynn · Married on 09/26/2015

Excellent quality video and pictures!

Sent on 11/10/2015

• Siman Entertainment
    Siman Entertainment Wedding DJs

Aime really knows how to capture the perfect moments. Her desire to go above and beyond for clients is apparent and despite her high demand; Aime is able to produce a final product shortly after a wedding. Aime’s creative eye and fantastic personality will allow you to cherish the memories of your wedding for decades.

• ADRIANO BATTI PHOTOGRAPHY
    ADRIANO BATTI PHOTOGRAPHY Wedding Photographers

Amy is so extremely talented. I love working with her because she's a real team player - she works alongside the photographer, making sure the clients get exactly what they need. The videos she creates are out of this world. Amy is non-obtrusive, very creative, a great listener and works closely with the couple and all the other vendors at the wedding. I do highly recommend Amy of Angelina Video Productions!

• Locomotion DJ Productions
    Locomotion DJ Productions Wedding DJs

Working with Angelia Video Productions is a great experience. I am always pleased when I find out I am working with them, because I know they will not just stand in the corner getting the typical highlights. They have a keen eye for capturing on video what most people don't even see happen! Angelina Video Productions and their years of experience will also offer to create situations which you may have never thought of as seen in their video demo. I look forward to working with them again as I know it will be a great time, and many memories will be captured!

• Danvers, 01923 See on map