Lawai, HI 96765 Map · Phone number

About Angelina In Private

Angelina is a Designer Hair Stylist and Makeup Artist from New York. With 11 years of experience and advanced education, her expertise and artistry are well defined in her talent and exquisite creations. Angelina specalizes in Bridal hair designs, Makeup, creative color and complimenting women's hair cuts. Her services are offered on- location as well as in her private studio on the Island of Kaua'i, HI.

Follow Angelina In Private on

karenswedding

1 Reviews for Angelina In Private

• Rosalinda

Rosalinda · Married on 08/10/2012

All I can say is Omg!! I loved my hair during my wedding ceremony in Hawaii! Angelina did an amazing job, made me feel so special and comfortable for my big day! She is very experienced in wedding hair and I have never been to anyone who could handle or even take on my thick hair head on like she did!! She took the time to curl every inch of my hair and used it all to creat what looked like a bouquet of roses on my head. She is one of the few stylist in Kauai that I found to be the most experienced with a more modern out look on wedding styles and I'm so happy she was recommended. Thanks again Angelina your awesome!!

Sent on 09/05/2012

Angelina In Private FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Manicure / Pedicure

• Lawai, 96765 See on map