Dayton, OH 45431 Map · Phone number

About Angelica Ross Makeup Artistry

For the last seven years, Angelica has been a licensed esthetician and nail technician at Tavernier’s Salon and Spa in Beavercreek, Ohio. With a background in skincare, she has the right tools to help create the perfect canvas.

Whether you are interested in a soft romantic look or a dramatic statement, Angelica caters to every Bride’s unique style. Her professional touch will not only enhance the Bride’s beauty on her wedding day but ensure that she looks her best for the photography that will capture the moment forever.

Angelica’s personality brings professionalism and fun to her work, and that along with her creativity, drive, and passion for makeup keeps her clients coming back over and over again. She is based in Dayton, Ohio and works throughout the mid-west.

Angelica uses only professional products and her water-resistant airbrush foundation is excellent for giving a flawless complexion.

*****Angelica Ross Makeup Artistry is now offering hair by licensed professionals. For more information please contact.********

Follow Angelica Ross Makeup Artistry on

lindsybryantwedding
Finkenbine0120

4 Reviews for Angelica Ross Makeup Artistry

Kim · Married on 10/19/2013

Angelica and Christina made getting my makeup and hair done for my wedding day so very convenient for me. A few weeks before the wedding, they came to my house for the trial run. Then they came to the church on the day of the wedding. It was so great not having to run around and get everything done! They were very professional and they listened to what I wanted for makeup and hair and made adjustments as needed. They did such an excellent job. I felt really beautiful for my wedding day because they did such a great job! I got so many compliments on both my hair and my makeup that day. I was very happy with their work and I highly recommend them to other brides.

Sent on 01/08/2014

Sarah · Married on 09/15/2012

Angelica did an amazing job as a make-up artist for my wedding! She did my make-up as well as the 6 bridesmaids', my mother's, and mother-in-law's. Everyone loved the results! She is so talented and professional. And her bubbly personality put everyone in a good mood even though we started super early in the morning. I highly recommend her services! :)

Sent on 01/16/2013

lourdes · Married on 06/15/2012

Angelica did my makeup for my wedding, and also for my wedding party (3 ), and my mom. Angelica provided amazing customer service, and adapted to our situation. When Angelica got to the ceremony site to do our makeup, the vendor had not yet opened the doors and said it would be another hour. Angelica quickly adapted and gave us an action plan, setting up her station (including a nice make-up chair) in an area that was not the original plan to get started!
    Angelica not only provided amazing customer service, but she is a true makeup artist. She has a natural talent with makeup, and I really cannot describe with words how beautiful I felt after the makeup! As I was getting ready for my wedding, my hair was done, my nails were done, I was tanned...but it wasn't until after the makeup that I could really say I looked like a bride!

Sent on 01/10/2013