138 West 1st Street, Duluth, MN 55812 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Angela's Bella Flora, Inc.

Angela’s Bella Flora, Inc. is a charming floral boutique located in downtown Duluth, Minnesota.

Delightfully stylish, the Bella design team specializes in European-style hand-tied bouquets and Japanese hana kubari designs created with an upscale floral selection. Weddings are a special focus.

Bella Flora services the Duluth-Superior area and most North Shore wedding destinations.

For more information, please call us, visit our website, or check us out on Facebook!

We love what we do and hope to share it with you soon!! ?

Follow Angela's Bella Flora, Inc. on

Angela's Bella Flora, Inc.

24 Reviews for Angela's Bella Flora, Inc.

Katie · Married on 11/28/2015

I worked with Bella for wedding flowers for my wedding. Besides physically marrying the groom, flowers were one of the top 3 more important things to me. I've loved flowers all my life, and think they can add so much life to an event. I met with Angela prior to my wedding, she researched my Pinterest boards, asked me about my personal style, the types of flowers I liked, etc. The result? Nailed it. I cried so many happy tears the day of my wedding when I saw my bouquet because I loved it so much. The flowers made every photo stunning, they make the reception hall look to-die for, and flowers were one of the biggest things I received compliments on from my wedding guests. You want your wedding day flowers to be perfect? I'd suggest going to Bella! <3

Sent on 01/20/2016

Edana · Married on 10/04/2015

Angela's Bella Flora completely knocked our wedding florals out of the park! Their style, execution and aesthetic is impeccable. They were wonderful to work with and beautifully included both the bride and grooms ideas. We couldn't recommend more highly!

Sent on 02/03/2016

Rohana · Married on 08/01/2015

They are incredible! They work with you and help you to make your dreams come true on a budget that meets your needs! Absolutely outstanding!

Sent on 12/14/2016

• LaCoursiere & Company
    LaCoursiere & Company Wedding Photographers

Amazing service & beautiful blooms. We LOVE working with Angela Bella Flora!

• 138 West 1st Street Duluth, 55812 See on map
    Regular Hours: M-F 9-6, Sat 9-5, Sun closed; Summer Hours (June-Aug): M-F 9-5 Sat 9-4 Sun closed