258 Morton Avenue, Nashville, TN 37211 Map · Phone number

About Angela Sadler Floral Design

Angela helps you create beauty for your wedding that fits your style and personality. From traditional to contemporary, Angela can help you work with your budget to achieve the look you want!

IMG0446
IMG0446
photo
DSC01323

8 Reviews for Angela Sadler Floral Design

I would HIGHLY recommend Angela for wedding flowers! She did more than I expected and was excellent! So many people commented on the flowers! Very pleased!

Sent on 01/10/2013

Casey · Married on 11/10/2012

Angela created beautiful bouquets and arrangements for my November wedding. I was never able to give Angela a picture and say, "I want exactly that." But with pieces from many pictures and pinterest boards, Angela totally figured out my style and what I was looking for. After being in weddings recently were the brides were disappointed in their flowers, I told myself not to get my hopes up for something "perfect". But, Angela absolutely made it perfect!! I was blown away when I saw the bouquets. They were everything I hadn't been able to describe but exactly what I wanted. Angela was easy to work with via email and just a couple of meetings. She had great ideas and was excellent at feeling me out. She put a lot of energy into making the flowers fit perfectly with my wedding and going the extra mile (like picking up the elderly lady who runs the church to be able to set up on time!). I felt that she truly cared about the beauty of the wedding and I also think the value of her services was excellent!

Sent on 01/12/2013
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 04/14/2012

Flowers were the only thing in planning of our wedding that I didn't have a clear picture of what I wanted. Angela helped me to develop that picture and then executed it perfectly! I couldn't have been more pleased with the way the flowers complmented my bridal party and the rest of our decor. They were the perfect "cherry on top" so to speak to our big day!

Sent on 04/24/2012