5388 Crestview Drive Suite 101, Memphis, TN 38134 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 61

About Angela Mazanti Events

Angela Mazanti Events is a complete event planning firm that places a strong emphasis on design, that includes theatrical lighting, fabric draping, floral artistry, specialty linens, custom lounges and custom designs. We plan signature events from start to finish and design a look that is unmistakeably you.

Other couples have also viewed

• Southern Event Planners

Photos 59 Photos
Videos 2 Videos

11 Reviews for Angela Mazanti Events

Crystal · Married on 10/07/2012

Angela did my florals, decor, and lighting, as well as day-of coordination. She was absolutely amazing! I originally called Angela to inquire about coordination and lighting services. However, after seeing her awesome, chic studio and meeting with her, I booked her for the whole nine yards! Angela can do it ALL! She and her staff are excellent at making custom props and I really wanted whatever florist I choose to be able to replicate this large, assymetrical floral piece I saw in a Grace Ormonde magazine. She was able to do it perfectly and make my reception gorgeous on a very modest budget!
    Angela is just a very talented person with an even bigger heart! She has the talent, skill, resources, and staff to only do big budget weddings if she wanted. However, she is still more than happy to work with a bride like myself, with a limited budget, and she treated my wedding as if it was a platinum wedding nonetheless.
    Her centerpieces are AMAZING and larger than life. I had a few statement floral pieces, but many of my centerpeices were non-floral. She has sooo many pretty and unique items in her inventory that are non-floral...my tables without flowers were just as pretty as the ones with them.
    Lastly, the coordination went VERY well. She had her team to set-up and also had an additonal coordinator (a very sweet lady, also named Angela) to assist her with ensuring that the day went smoothy. And it did. The days leading up to my wedding...I had NOTHING to do other than beautify and enjoy my friends and family. No one in my wedding party or family had to do any work for my wedding. Angela and her staff took care of everything, so that me, my hubby, my wedding party, and my family could just have fun and enjoy the day!
    My wedding day was THE BEST DAY of my LIFE! Secondly to the great man I married, I owe much of that to Angela. She made my day beautiful and stress-free!

Sent on 10/22/2012

Rachel · Married on 10/06/2012

Without a doubt my wedding would not have come together the way it did without Angela. She has such a vision and eye for design. My ideas and expectations were far surpassed. She handled everything from vendor communication, to flowers, lighting and so many more behind the scense aspects of the wedding ceremony and reception. Not only did everything turn out amazing but she geniunely is a pleasure to work with and so fun to be around. She helped me pick the perfect vendors and has great relationships with all of them. She made wedding planning a breeze and so much fun and the wedding reception was more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. I would highly recommend her. She gave me my dream wedding! My mom and I love Angela and can't wait to use her for other events in the future!!

Sent on 10/26/2012

Glenda · Married on 11/12/2011

Angela Mazanti brought my wedding dream to a reality. She went beyond any magnificent imagination of what I could have expected. My wedding day and the months leading up to it were so magical just because of her experience, expertise, and execution. I would not have such an amazing memory of my wedding day if it wasn't for her ability to see it all through. I am forever grateful!

Sent on 08/09/2013

Angela Mazanti Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 4500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 5,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Military
  • How many planners are on your team?

• GOD Squad Wedding Ministers Wedding Officiants

Working with Angela is always a pleasure. When a Bride and Groom need to count on everything being right, they are second to none. Creativity, Organization, and a dedication to making couple's dreams come true! The God Squad Wedding Ministers highly recommends Angela Mazanti Events!

• Michael Allen Photography Wedding Photographers

Angela Mazanti is simply amazing! Her personal way with clients is very professional, she's courteous and kind with a very special ability to design beautiful events that are jaw dropping! I've worked with her many times over the years, and she still amazes me with her talents.

• Life Lens Wedding Photographers

I have worked so many events over the 20 years I have shot weddings and Angela Mazanti was just amazing ! She really knows how to take care of not just the couple , but the vendors as well and in a way that's caring and sweet - not pushy or over the top. Worked with her and felt totally taken care of and it wasn't even my special day !

• 5388 Crestview Drive Suite 101 Memphis, 38134 See on map
    Location of (Angela Mazanti Events)