Angela Hudson Cakes

Hurt, VA View map

Angela Hudson has been creating beautiful cake creations for over 25 years and has made into a full-time profession after the tremendous positive response of customers who have referred new customers. Word of mouth has been the main advertisment until now!

Visit www.AngelaHudsonCakes.com for full list of flavors, prices and gallery of photos! Contact me at: angelasaye@gmail.com.

Also on Facebook and Instagram: @angelahudsoncakes

I look forward to working with you soon to design the perfect wedding cake for your perfect day!

Katie E. Married on 07/18/2021

Beautiful and Delicious!!

Angela makes the most beautiful and delicious cakes. I had several guests ask me who did our cake, they said it was one of the best they've had. She was quick in response time and was so helpful in determining how much cake to order based on my guest count. We barely had any leftover, so it was well worth it and we ordered the perfect amount. Would highly recommend her for your wedding!

Angela Hudson Cakes's reply:

Thank you so much for leaving me a review, Katie!! I appreciate it :) It was a pleasure to work with you and I'm so happy you were pleased with your wedding cake!
  • Beth
    Beth Married on 09/26/2020

The best cake you'll find!

We scheduled a tasting with Angela based on all of the great things I had heard about her cakes from friends. We honestly couldn't narrow down the flavor choices because they were all that good, so we went with three flavors for the cake tiers and ordered cupcakes for the rehearsal dinner in the other flavors. Angela's cake is some of the best that I've ever had - it's moist and flavorful and our guests couldn't stop talking about how good it was. We can't say enough good things about Angela, she's truly the best at what she does.

Angela Hudson Cakes's reply:

Hi Beth,
    Thank you so much for leaving me a review! Those photos you included are just beautiful!
    Thanks again!
    Angela
    Madison B. Married on 09/05/2020

Flavor, quality and design of our wedding cake 10/10!

Angela made us a 3 tier wedding cake. I gave her ideas of making an ombre color design with some gold specs. When i finally saw it the day of, i was so excited and happy with the outcome! It was so beautiful! All of our guests were blown away with how moist the cake was. i have never had a cake that good of quality before! I can't wait to eat our anniversary tier next year :)

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Hurt, 24563
Location of (Angela Hudson Cakes)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding