Sacramento, CA 95818 Map · Phone number

About Angela Dal Bon Custom Invitations & Announcements

Sacramento invitation designer, Angela Dal Bon specializes in making unique paper items for your special day. By listening closely to you, Angela designs invitations to match your vision and style. The result is a look that's fresh and uniquely yours. The process is both fun and inspiring!

Shipping nationwide. Machined Calligraphy, Place cards, Seating Arrangements, Programs, Favors and Menus also available.

Follow Angela Dal Bon Custom Invitations & Announcements on

Poster size seating chart.
Vivid colors are it this season.
Photo courtesy Shepard Photography.
Vivid colors are it this season. Photo courtesy Shepard Photography.
Photo courtesy Shepard Photography.
1950's themed wedding.  The bride loves polka dots!
1950's themed wedding. The bride loves polka dots!
Thank you cards.
Thank you cards.
P1010984
P1010990
P1010991
P1011037
Angela Dal Bon Custom Invitations & Announcements
This brand type logo was created for a couple who was getting married in a horse arena at the brides...
P1010998
P1010981
Poster size seating chart.
Vivid colors are it this season.
Photo courtesy Shepard Photography.
Vivid colors are it this season. Photo courtesy Shepard Photography.

13 Reviews for Angela Dal Bon Custom Invitations & Announcements

Jennifer · Married on 01/19/2015

Working with Angela was fantastic. She's so professional and knowledgable. She knew the exact look we were going for and made my invite dreams a reality. She also has the patience of an Angel!

Christy · Married on 10/06/2013

I came to use Angela because my cousins wife used her and even her own sister used her too and they both highly recommended her! Angela was fantastic at helping bring my different visions to realty for our rustic country style wedding. Being as picky as I am, she helped to tweak them to get them just right for us and was so nice about it every time I asked to tweak one more little detail. She was very prompt about everything and very easy to work with and very easy to get in touch with. We also had her do table number and a awesome seating chart for us that looked awesome as part of our decorations.

I WOULD HIGHER ANGELA AGAIN IN A HEART BEAT!! AND WOULD RECOMMEND HER TO EVERYONE POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!

Thank you Angela again for everything!!

Danielle · Married on 06/30/2013

I went to Angela with a million ideas but no idea how to put them together. Angela took all my ideas and came back with 3 possibilities all of which I would have chosen in a heartbeat, however, one was so perfect that we ended up going with that one and didn't change a single design element that she created! It was as if she crawled inside my mind and managed to execute what I didn't even know what I wanted! Our invitations were so unique and I can't tell you how many people have raved about our invitations, and still talk about them a year later. Angela also created our day of items and once again exceeded my expectations, perfectly tying together every single design element. Whether you go to Angela with a million ideas, or no idea what you want, she will make sure to create something you will absolutely love.

Award

Angela Dal Bon Custom Invitations & Announcements FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations, Imprinted Napkins, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous
  • What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Eco-Friendly, Embossed, Engraving, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping, Thermography
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 450

• Rev. Jeri Murphy
    Rev. Jeri Murphy Wedding Officiants

Angela's work is beautiful, she has wonderful attention to detail, and she is one of the kindest and most thoughtful people I know. I would highly recommend Angela to anyone looking for custom invitations and announcements.

• Winchester Country Club
    Winchester Country Club Country Club Weddings

Angela's designs and product are always impressive and beautiful! Not to mention she's a pretty great person too! I definitely recommend her to my couples!

• Platinum Planning Couture Event Design
    Platinum Planning Couture Event Design Wedding Planners

Angela is so talented. Love her work! You will not be disappointed.

• Sacramento, 95818 See on map
    By appointment only. Please email for an appointment.