Gaithersburg, Gaithersburg, MD 20879 Map · Phone number

About Angela Bracey Event Planning

Located in Gaithersburg, Maryland, Angela Bracey Event Planning is a full-service event design, planning, and management firm designing and decorating beautiful occasions for the Metro Washington, D.C., Northern Virginia, and Maryland areas. Angela Bracey is committed to creating memorable and joyous experiences that couples can look back on for a lifetime. Her love for the job has grown immensely over the last ten years.

Angela Bracey Event Planning provides services for rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and receptions, created with and specifically for couples. Angela has experience planning various kinds of unions, including civil, eco-friendly, military, non-religious, religious, destination, and double weddings. She offers partial planning and day-of coordination and provides more involved full-service planning for couples wanting more help. Couples receive assistance with budget analysis, event design, guest lists, to-do lists, timelines, and referrals.

Follow Angela Bracey Event Planning on

201609251320551
Orange roses
Orange roses
201609251320551

2 Reviews for Angela Bracey Event Planning

Miranda · Married on 05/20/2017

Angela was so helpful, I'm so glad she was a part of our wedding day. She helped the day of our reception reception with details (making sure the desserts were out on the right table, etc.) and clean up.
    Our reception venue turned out to be a little bit of an organized mess. Angela joined us for our final meeting with the reception venue representative and it did not go well to say the least. It was a very uncomfortable meeting since the person was unorganized and was changing the price of almost everything that we had agreed to. It was embarrassing for me, but Angela kept her cool. My husband and I were upset, rattled, and a bit mad when we left the meeting so we went to a Starbucks with Angela to talk things out and she was so calm that it helped us to feel better. Because of all of the unexpected last-minute changes/disorganization of the reception rep. a lot of things were up in the air during the final weeks leading up to our wedding and I felt bad because Angela was great, always making sure we had our bases covered, even though I didn't always have detailed answers for her.
    The good news is, everything worked out (thank Goodness!) and Angela was a huge help the day of the reception and did a great job packing up all of our decorations and delivering them to our apartment. Everything was in good shape and she even left us a lovely gift basket. We enjoyed the snacks from the basket when we got back from our honeymoon and had nothing else in the house to eat. Thanks Angela! I highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Ms. Bracey was great working with me to make sure I was satisfied. Great customer service. I would highly recommend Ms. Bracey's anyone who wants quality service from an amazing woman!

Sent on 10/03/2016

Angela Bracey Event Planning FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1