Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Angel Bridal of Haddonfield

Hello and welcome to Angel Bridal. For years I have worked in the Bridal business learning ways to help make your most important day be special and perfect. After working in sales I was offered the wonderful opportunity to own my very own Bridal Shop. The thought of being able to provide such a service for women on this amazing day meant so much to me.

When you come to Angel Bridal you will get the one on one attention you deserve and be treated like the princess you are. At Angel Bridal we have a lot to offer you on your magical journey. We have the owner on site and we are also family owned and operated. We pride ourselves in offering you intimate settings and a friendly and knowledgeable staff. We are a full service salon and we offer a wide selection of gowns.

When you purchase your gown through Angel Bridal we promise to give you all of the attention you need and deserve. We want to make sure that everything is perfect from the very first appointment to the day you walk down the aisle. Thank you for visiting our website and we hope we can help you make all of your wedding dreams come true.

Categories: Wedding Dress

Hair Accessories (5)
Bridesmaids (3)
Undergarments (3)
Mother of Bride (1)

Had such a great experience at Angel Bridal. I never felt pressured or rushed. I always felt welcome and beautiful when trying on my dress and stopping by to make payments. Couldn't be happier with my experience!

Profile Picture Stefanie, 10/11/19, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride

I went to Angel Bridal on a beautiful, gloomy Saturday last week. Angel Bridal was the second bridal shop I had visited, after a visit to David's Bridal earlier in the day. David's Bridal had a bunch of similar-looking dresses that didn't really fit my style, personality, or shape (I'm plus sized but with almost-hourglass measurements). Of course, I was delighted when I walked up to the store and noticed a plus size gown right in the window (because what store only has one?)!! I told Ghislaine the owner that I didn't want a ballgown and nothing strapless--that's it. She pulled down at least 5 gowns at or close to my size that I was able to try on, and they were all more or less figure flattering (so she didn't look at my body type and just grab whatever was in my size). The first gown I tried was the winner, but she encouraged me to try on the others and see what I liked. The entire feeling of the store was intimate and cozy, honestly I felt like I was in a magician's shop from a movie! I ended up ordering my gown that day; it was a completely painless experience and I definitely felt like my body type was catered to and respected. Plus sized brides, check this place out, they're expanding!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Liv, 3/1/19, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils

The owner is friendly and knowledgeable of the business. She helped me find the perfect dress and I couldn't be happier!!

Profile Picture Elyssa, 9/2/18, 4 Reviews

220x220 sq 1373577527132 deb
220x220 sq 1373577546158 horse
220x220 sq 1373577581125 ab

4 ENDORSEMENTS
This is a wonderful little shop in Haddonfield NJ the customer service that you receive is above and beyond. If your looking for that Wedding Dress please make sure to stop in and check out Angel Bridal of Haddonfield.

Angel Bridal absolutely just BLOWS AWAY THEIR COMPETITION! Or; should I say: "WHAT COMPETITION?!?" Just look at these 2 short videos: 1. https://vimeo.com/143812624 2. https://vimeo.com/139035668 - Note: The first video is a bride's testimonial that will touch you! The second video reveals a magnifying multitude of their bride and bridesmaid gown inventory, that will just FLOOR you! WATCH & ENJOY!

The ladies at Angel Bridal take pride in their work, and it shows! They create a very personalized experience for their clients through their appointments and keep every detail in mind down to the last stitch. We have seen their gowns and bridal shows, and they are gorgeous!

If your looking for the that extra step in costomer service look no further then Angel Bridal. Not only do they go they go that extra mile to help you find the Dress of your Dreams but they do it with care. Ghislane and her staff know that your Wedding Dress is one of the most important pieces of your special day and every Bride deserves to have her moment to Shine.

50 Tanner Street, Suite B, Haddonfield, NJ 08033   See On Map