Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Angel Bridal of Haddonfield

Hello and welcome to Angel Bridal. For years I have worked in the Bridal business learning ways to help make your most important day be special and perfect. After working in sales I was offered the wonderful opportunity to own my very own Bridal Shop. The thought of being able to provide such a service for women on this amazing day meant so much to me.

When you come to Angel Bridal you will get the one on one attention you deserve and be treated like the princess you are. At Angel Bridal we have a lot to offer you on your magical journey. We have the owner on site and we are also family owned and operated. We pride ourselves in offering you intimate settings and a friendly and knowledgeable staff. We are a full service salon and we offer a wide selection of gowns.

When you purchase your gown through Angel Bridal we promise to give you all of the attention you need and deserve. We want to make sure that everything is perfect from the very first appointment to the day you walk down the aisle. Thank you for visiting our website and we hope we can help you make all of your wedding dreams come true.

Categories: Wedding Dress

Bridesmaids (3)
Hair Accessories (3)
Undergarments (2)
Mother of Bride (1)

Had such a great experience at Angel Bridal. I never felt pressured or rushed. I always felt welcome and beautiful when trying on my dress and stopping by to make payments. Couldn't be happier with my experience!

Profile Picture Stefanie, 10/11/19, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride

The owner is friendly and knowledgeable of the business. She helped me find the perfect dress and I couldn't be happier!!

Profile Picture Elyssa, 9/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

It's a nice quiet and private store in the cutest town. Not like David's Bridal where you are doing everything in front of everyone. I was treated like family. I asked Ghislaine for a dress that she recommended for me and fell in love with it. I picked ones that I was initially looking for as well buy they didnt work out. She really knows her stuff. Just sit back and let the artist do her work! Pictures can be taken at the appointment where you are actually purchasing the dress. If you're not making a payment leave your phone in your bag same for friends and family going with you. You dont need to be sitting on it during a bridal appointment anyway. Any review under 5 is a joke. Ghislaine is very flexible and understanding and she does everything she can to work with every bride. BEFORE you order your dress, veil, etc. you personally read and sign a contract that explicitly states the policy of returns, exchanges, and changes you need to make. She does not try to fool you. Everything is clearly stated so pay attention and be sure with what you want. If not then wait and go back again and see how you feel and then buy the veil or whatever your want to purchase. Find the stores facebook page and follow them so you can attend their showcases and see a bunch of the dresses for yourself. The events are so much fun and thats how I found Angel Bridal. Broke? Me too. Start saving and looking as soon as you get engaged and get your taxes done asap. If I can walk away from this store happy as hell with a dress, veil, and extra beading than im sure you will do just great.

Profile Picture Ellie, 8/25/18, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1373577527132 deb
220x220 sq 1373577546158 horse
220x220 sq 1373577581125 ab

4 ENDORSEMENTS
This is a wonderful little shop in Haddonfield NJ the customer service that you receive is above and beyond. If your looking for that Wedding Dress please make sure to stop in and check out Angel Bridal of Haddonfield.

Angel Bridal absolutely just BLOWS AWAY THEIR COMPETITION! Or; should I say: "WHAT COMPETITION?!?" Just look at these 2 short videos: 1. https://vimeo.com/143812624 2. https://vimeo.com/139035668 - Note: The first video is a bride's testimonial that will touch you! The second video reveals a magnifying multitude of their bride and bridesmaid gown inventory, that will just FLOOR you! WATCH & ENJOY!

The ladies at Angel Bridal take pride in their work, and it shows! They create a very personalized experience for their clients through their appointments and keep every detail in mind down to the last stitch. We have seen their gowns and bridal shows, and they are gorgeous!

If your looking for the that extra step in costomer service look no further then Angel Bridal. Not only do they go they go that extra mile to help you find the Dress of your Dreams but they do it with care. Ghislane and her staff know that your Wedding Dress is one of the most important pieces of your special day and every Bride deserves to have her moment to Shine.

50 Tanner Street, Suite B, Haddonfield, NJ 08033   See On Map