11682 Lehigh Ct., Plymouth, MI 48170 Map · Phone number

About Andy's Services

Officiant for Weddings, Funerals, Grief Support, Spiritual Direction

It is my belief that everyone has the right to celebrate the most significant events in their life in their own way. I am here to help you do just that.

Mission

My mission is to help people celebrate significant moments in their life. Whether it is a civil union or a formal wedding, a funeral or a memorial service, I will assist you in creating and celebrating a service that reflects your beliefs and values.

Experience

I have over 10 years experience officiating at various types of celebrations, from formal church weddings to backyard funeral memorials. I supervised the grief support program for one of Michigan's largest hospice organizations. I have extensive experience and training in spirituality.

Wedding Services: Civil Unions, Religious, Non-denominational, Same Sex Unions in the setting of your choice, i.e. hall, park, beach, boat.

Funeral Services: Funerals in Funeral Homes, Cremations, Graveside Committals, Memorials in the setting of your choice, i.e. home, restaurant, cemetery.

Grief Support: Individual grief support provided as requested.

Spiritual Direction: Individual support assisting people with their own journey through life and the spiritual meaning connected with it.

General Information

skay2
5636551015235082251544533726406n
JustinAmber

20 Reviews for Andy's Services

I am so happy with my choice to have Andy officiate our ceremony! From our initial meeting to the day of our wedding Andy was an absolute pleasure to work with! After we chose Andy he sent us a huge deck of all different types of ceremonies, readings, quotes and options to use for our ceremony. After we chose he put together a mock ceremony for us, the first time I read it I cried! It was beautiful! What I didn't know then was that when we met Andy he took notes on how we met and personal things and spoke about those things in the ceremony (which was not written out in the mock deck we received). I was so excited that the ceremony was personalized in this way!! I received so many compliments after the ceremony on how wonderful Andy was and how beautiful his service is.

If you are looking for someone who will listen to you, respond to your emails and calls, guide you through the ceremony process and perform a beautiful ceremony then I would highly recommend Andy! You won't be disappointed!

• F

Felicia · Married on 07/26/2014

We highly recommend Andy as an officiant for your wedding ceremony. He takes the time to get to know the couple before the ceremony, so that on the day of the ceremony he is speaking as if he has known us for years. The ceremony was very personal and he was willing to incorporate all of the things we wanted in our ceremony. We had no worries and he took care of our ceremony to make sure it ran smooth. He made our wedding ceremony fun and light-hearted, but still incorporated some religious prayer and reading for us. Andy was great! Our day was perfect! If your looking for a officiate, Andy is perfect and you will not be disappointed. Thanks so much.

Amanda · Married on 05/25/2014

Andy was great! With his help, we were able to create a personalized ceremony, which was important to us. We met with him once before the wedding. During that meeting, he took the time to get to know us and used that information to incorporate personal elements into our ceremony. He was also great at communicating via email, which is a huge plus when planning a wedding from out of state.

Andy's Services FAQ