Kutztown, PA 19530 Map · Phone number

About Andy Hastings Photography

I'm a Wedding Photographer based in Kutztown, although I travel quite a bit around Lehigh, Schuylkill and Berks counties and even Northern Delaware! My style is very laid back, documentary, photo journalistic. I don't enjoy posing or "manufacturing" phony images, but I do love to capture emotion when it happens, naturally. It makes my day if I can get a touching shot of the bride's father crying.

Capturing the day as it unfolds naturally tells a story. Your story. Fifty years from now, when you look back at your wedding album, you will want to relive this story. Allow me to capture your story so you can pass it down to your children's children.

Follow Andy Hastings Photography on

ShoshanaTeaser0321024x696
Weblogo
JenJustin965

10 Reviews for Andy Hastings Photography

Andy Hastings did such an amazing job at our wedding with the photography, I can't imagine picking anyone else that would have made my big day more relaxed and stress free. The pictures are gorgeous and one of a kind. They did not miss a single thing and the photographers remained flexible throughout the whole day, even when things got a little hectic. Not only are they amazing photographers but they are such a joy to be around! Very funny and passionate about what they do. They make you feel like they are just as excited as you are to be there! I would not have changed a thing. Definitely would recommend to anyone looking for a top notch photographer.

Sent on 10/01/2016

Beth · Married on 05/07/2016

Andy was so awesome to work with!! He drove many hours for our engagement session which meant the world to my husband and I! He was easy to get in contact with and reprinted in a timely manner. When it came to our big day he captured moments I will cherish forever! I could sit and look through our pictures from that day every single day!! I would highly recommend him to any bride!!

Sent on 08/29/2016

Rachel · Married on 10/18/2015

Andy was the photographer at our wedding November of 2016. Everyone has been so impressed by our photos, they did such a good job. They got photos of everything I could have wanted and then some. I'm so happy with how everything turned out.

Sent on 12/21/2016

Andy Hastings Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,851.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• Ken Battista Band
    Ken Battista Band Wedding Bands

Always a pleasure to work with Andy at any event! Professional and conscientious with a keen eye for detail while maintaining creative spontaneity and subjectivity.

• Kutztown, 19530 See on map