Engagement
Shoot included

About Andrew Morrell Photography

Honest, Genuine & Organic photography. As if you picked me off the tree yourself.

Do you want honest, genuine and impactful photos? Do you want your day captured from start to finish with surprising & emotional images? Do you want an empathetic, ebullient, flexible, funny & friendly photographer right there with you taking care of those details?

Well, that's me - and my clients think so too... (please read my reviews - the tab is right up there ^)... take a look at my website.

AMP offers you all of your images with full reproduction rights - as part of every package at no extra cost. AND - AMP offers an industry rarity - the FasTime video - a timelapse movie of every single image taken at your wedding, condensed into a 5-8 minute emotional journey through your day.

I am based in the Washington DC metro area & travel anywhere.

MORE ABOUT ANDREW:

I've photographed hundreds of weddings - from a 14th century Palace in Spain to the basement of a rural Ohio church. I’ve shot an intimate wedding on a beach in Cabo & a 600 guest wedding in Chicago. I traveled over 16 time zones to capture an eclectic Indian wedding in Melbourne, Australia & I braved a few exits on the Beltway to shoot a Sudanese Muslim wedding in DC. I’ve captured same-sex weddings, a backyard party that turned into a wedding (yeah - that happened), & hundreds of joyous weddings in churches, synagogues, hotels & outdoor settings. I even captured Steph & Mau’s wedding at the foot of an active volcano in Costa Rica that erupted mid-ceremony! I’ve been asked to travel the world to capture the most wonderful & lasting images for people.

Wedding photography is 50% photography & 50% personality. My clients tell me they feel like I am a close friend, allowing them to be completely comfortable & stress-free. And that brings out their true personality, which in turn makes for the best photos. Their feedback has given me the humble honor of having won a bunch of awards, including WeddingWire’s highest honor 4 years running. Other photographers have recognized my work too, by giving me consecutive Editor’s Choice awards at the image publishing site Two Bright Lights.

You might have seen some of my work on CNN, in Popular Photography, on the Huffington Post, or on the WeddingWire blog, as well as Capitol Romance, Done Brilliantly, BridesView, Love Toast Blog or dozens of others.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Multi. Locations (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
Slideshow (1)
Prints (1)

We met with a number of photographers, Andrew was the last photographer we met with and immediately we turned to each other and said that is our guy. When you are picking a photographer you want it to be a person that you can see yourself spending the entire day with or in our case weekend with - he will make you laugh, smile and also make sure to capture every unique moment.

The entire process with agreeing on pricing and contacting was made very simple by Andrew, he is quick to respond. We have received so many compliments on our photos and time lapse video, on how magical and truly unique they are. Andrew is an artist and truly captures and brings alive your day through photos. He holds all of his work to such a high standard and is a true professional.

Most of all we are thankful for Andrew sticking with us as we changed dates and locations multiple times due to a cross country move. Andrew was committed to shooting our wedding, so we flew him to Minneapolis to do just that - it was truly the best gift and honor to have him shoot our wedding.

You cannot go wrong with hiring Andrew, he will capture the best and most unique moments from the perfect perspective. I cannot sing his praises enough.

Profile Picture User4427727, Recently Married, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Andrew was wonderful to work with! From the very beginning, he was easy and fun to work with and was responsive to our ideas or any concerns we had. His prices are very reasonable, especially for the amazing work he provides. He will not nickel and dime you for the extra time he spends with you. We had a blast with him with our engagement shoot and even more on our wedding day. Our pictures turned out amazing and he truly captured the love, fun and happiness we had that day with our family and friends. Our wedding party and family all raved about how fun and easy going he was and made them feel comfortable during the formal photos. We can't thank you enough Andrew for being such a wonderful photographer for us and definitely recommend him to any other couple!

Profile Picture Jenny, 10/8/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

Andrew Morrell Photography Pricing

Save the Date
Negatives
7 AWARDS

11 ENDORSEMENTS
Unbelievably, lovable vendor that will be sure to get your guests to open up for amazing photographs. We love working with Andrew and the clients that are drawn to him.

We worked with Andrew for the first time this weekend... he was fabulous! He is super personable and got some unique shots! I loved that he made the space where we were getting the party ready very comfortable, yet I almost forgot he was there. The perfect balance. :) Can't wait to work with him again!

Andrew is fantastic! We work with a lot of photographers and the good ones always stand out. Andrew is extremely talented, unobtrusive, and he is also VERY easy to work with. Highly recommend! - Rev. Laura C. Cannon, Owner

Andrew is so great to work with. He has great eye for photography and really take cares of my clients. He is easy going and really works with the venue. I love that he writes a blog about the brides and post them online. Andrew is wonderful partner for me.

113 PROS I KNOW

Events

Potomac Falls, VA 20165   See On Map
301-529-3410 (phone)
Andrew Morrell Photography is a wedding photographer from Potomac Falls, VA servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Washington, DC, Virginia, and Maryland. Andrew Morrell Photography is a professional photographer that has been part of the Washington DC wedding industry since 2006 specializing in weddings.