34 Ravenna St, Hudson, OH 44236 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 36

About Andrew Jordan Photography

This is the area where I am supposed to tell you how great I am and why you need me to shoot your wedding. I'm not going to do that. If you have read this much you probably like my work. The next step is to meet and see if we are a good fit. I welcome you to set an appointment to review additional work and albums. I think it is important to meet exactly who is shooting your wedding and make sure that you would be comfortable hanging out with them all day. I look forward to meeting you soon. And by the way Congratulations!

Follow Andrew Jordan Photography on

AJP91431

• Videos 1

36 Reviews for Andrew Jordan Photography

Theresa · Married on 07/09/2016

Andrew did a wonderful job on our wedding photos! He captured all the special moments and then some. The photos turned out beautiful and he had them back to us 2 weeks after the wedding - we were amazed at that! I would recommend Andrew to any bride looking for a photographer.

Andrew takes timeless, elegant photos and I felt that he truly captured the essence of our wedding. He was really easy to work with and uses a web-based system for your contact and billing, which was a HUGE help in keeping everything organized. Highly recommended!

Samantha · Married on 11/16/2013

Andrew shot our engagement session in Columbus, Ohio, and our wedding in Cleveland. From our first meeting, I knew he'd be wonderful to work with, and I was right! Andrew has a very intelligent way of going about photography, and was able to easily work with both of us (who are absolutely not used to professional photography!). Both of us sincerely appreciated his focused, unobtrusive demeanor - I was able to forget that photos were being taken during my wedding, and our photos came out incredibly. I cannot thank him enough for the pictures we will treasure forever.

Andrew Jordan Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter
  • What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download

• Chagrin Valley Entertainment
    Chagrin Valley Entertainment Wedding DJs

One of the best photographers out there, bar none! He knows every angle and covers every detail! I've worked with him on several weddings, and the experience was always great!

• Something New Entertainment
    Something New Entertainment Wedding DJs

If you've seen Andrew's photography, then you already know you want his photos -- he's fantastic, a genius. What you're wondering is if he's the "right" fantastic photographer to work with *you.* If you're looking for a warm and witty professional who's willing to go that extra mile to make your photos more than just fabulous -- but fabulously reflective of your individual personalities -- call Andrew.

• Selective Sound Entertainment
    Selective Sound Entertainment Wedding DJs

without question an amazing artist when it comes to photography.

• 34 Ravenna St Hudson, 44236 See on map