176 Pierce Ave., Macon, GA 31204 Map · Phone number

About Andrew Brooks Photography, LLC

The studio has two different photographers that will let you enjoy Your Day. We will capture the special moments that unfolds during the day.

DSCF0451
Everything leads to the couple
Everything leads to the couple
Just a different way of capturing the image
Just a different way of capturing the image
Right before she took her walk.
Right before she took her walk.
DSCF0451

8 Reviews for Andrew Brooks Photography, LLC

Katy · Married on 09/02/2007

Andrew Brooks Photography has taken many pictures for me and my family before, and their photography and service is always the height of excellence. The wedding photography was no different -- a wonderful experience with a peerless photographer.

Sent on 10/04/2007

Summer · Married on 03/31/2007

I have never seen anyone work as hard as Andrew Brooks did for me through our entire wedding process, but especially on our wedding day. He went way beyond the call of duty to make sure that we were happy and relaxed, but more importantly that we had the most beautiful wedding pictures. He somehow captured every moment that was dear to me during our wedding day. The photographs are wonderful and I will treasure them for a lifetime. I couldn't imagine ever using anyone else.

Absolutely the best!! She worked so hard before, during, and after the wedding. The video looks amazing! It's like i'm reliving that day over and over again. I love it!

Sent on 06/26/2007

Jessica · Married on 05/21/2005

The photos were excellent and Andrew really was a huge help on my wedding day. Not only did he take wonderful photos but he also helped coordinate other people and reduce a lot of my stress. He went above and beyond, plus the pictures turned out really well and we got a lot of them for the price!

Sent on 10/27/2008

Andrew Brooks Photography, LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,270.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Prints, Proofs

• Splash DJ
    Splash DJ Wedding DJs

Absolute pleasure to work with!

• Do Me a Favor!
    Do Me a Favor! Wedding Favors

I HIGHLY recommend Andrew Brooks Photography, LLC. Andrew is a fellow member of Macon's Wedding Ring (a networking organization of the very best wedding professionals in Middle Georgia). Andrew does outstanding work and will capture your special day in amazing ways! I've worked with Andrew and I can say he's not only an extremely talented photographer; but he's also professional, reliable and the customer service provided are exceptional!

• Fox Valley Engraving
    Fox Valley Engraving Banquet Halls

The photos that this vendor takes are amazing; brides that I have talked to, cannot say enought good things about this vendor. In the pictues I have seen; they capture the essence of the day and you feel like you were actually there. I would highly recommend this vendor.

• 176 Pierce Ave. Macon, 31204 See on map