Lees Summit, MO 64002 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 16

About Andrea K. Grist Floral Art

Contact us at 816-582-3860 or akgrist@yahoo.com to schedule a consultation.

Please check out our Facebook page www.facebook.com/andrea.k.grist and blog www.andreakgristfloraldesigns.wordpress.com for updated pictures of our most recent events.

Follow Andrea K. Grist Floral Art on

carmicheal0343

• Videos 1

19 Reviews for Andrea K. Grist Floral Art

Amy · Married on 06/06/2015

Having Andrea do the flowers for our daughter's wedding was the best decision we could have made!! Her designs were beautiful and creative and she was awesome to work with. We received tons off compliments on the flowers and decorations at both the church and reception...she took care of everything!!

Sent on 06/25/2015

Andrea K. Grist Floral Art's reply:

Thank you so much. I loved all of the personal details you all added as well. It was beautiful !!

Alex · Married on 06/06/2015

Andrea did an AMAZING job at our wedding! Being the indecisive bride that I am, I just showed her some examples of bouquets and centerpieces that I liked and handed all the work over to her. She made my vision come to life- and then surprised me with her added attention to the small details! We have received many compliments about our flowers and they photographed beautifully. I'm so thankful we found Andrea and I would highly recommend her to any bride!

Sent on 06/25/2015

Andrea K. Grist Floral Art's reply:

Alex, your wedding was beautiful. I loved the soft colors you chose and really enjoyed puting it all together, very classic and timeless- loved it!!

Jaimie · Married on 06/06/2015

Andrea was amazing! My wedding looked gorgeous thanks to her arrangements and decorating skills! I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 06/30/2015

Andrea K. Grist Floral Art's reply:

Thank you Jaime! The bright colors were amazing and I really enjoyed the darling lanterns down the aisle. The Tuscan style seating really looked amazing. I love how it came together!

Andrea K. Grist Floral Art FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 225.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals

• The Brass on Baltimore
    The Brass on Baltimore Banquet Halls

Great Designer!

• Wholesale Glass Vases International
    Wholesale Glass Vases International Wedding Favors

Beautiful looking arrangements and floral decorations!

• Events by Elle
    Events by Elle Wedding Planners

Working with Andrea is always a pleasure. She not only takes the time to understand and truly grasp what our client's vision is for their wedding but also adds to that vision with ideas of her own. The design aspect is usually what tends to overwhelm our clients. With Andrea, they always leave a meeting with her feeling excited and relieved. This is also not a florist who will nickle and dime (vases, floral, decor, etc). She sets a price and sticks to your budget. On the day of, she is always timely and professional. She comes back at the end of the night to retrieve her vases instead of expecting the bride to bring them back to her. Above all, the floral and design from Andrea K. Grist Floral Art is absolutely AMAZING!

• Lees Summit, 64002 See on map