Acworth, GA 30101 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 31

About André Winfrye Events

Life is beautiful and should be celebrated at every pivotal moment. Whether your moment is one of a dream realized, a celebration of your dearest friend’s 30th birthday, your wedding, the success of your significant other’s hard work, the ribbon cutting of your new venture or your child’s mitzvah; it should be celebrated with style. And it should be produced by André Winfrye Events.

We are a boutique, full service event planning and design firm centered on delivering the utmost service to those who demands the best. We specialize in creating strong design concepts and details inspired by you as an individual or as a couple. We carefully monitor every single element before, on, and after your uniquely tailored celebration.

Whether your dream is to get married at a renowned wine estate, host a dinner party for 100 in your home, celebrate a 30th birthday on a pristine beach, or host a corporate retreat at a luxury hotel; your role at your celebration is to be relaxed, enchanted and enthralled. As your planning and design firm, our dedicated role is to ensure that you are.

Follow André Winfrye Events on

weddingplannersinAtlanta
  • Videos 1

23 Reviews for André Winfrye Events

Colleen · Married on 05/02/2015

When I got engaged last year, I immediately started to look into venues to host my wedding. After a few tours, I was way over my head. A girlfriend’s mom suggested to my mom that we reach out to Andre Winfrye Events and she assured us that “Violaine would take care of whatever it is that you need!” and how true was that statement. When I first spoke to Violaine on the phone, I think we immediately clicked but when we met in person, it felt like she became my right hand when it came to planning the wedding. 16 months later, I can’t tell you if there was a decision that was made without her input. From the colors, to the venue, the paper used for the invitation, the napkin fold and even the shoes that I wore, Violaine had an input. One think she told me on that was first phone conversation was that “I’m as involved as you want me to be or as uninvolved as you want me to be” and off course I wanted her involved with everything. The wedding weekend was really when I understood the true benefit of her services. Delivery of the welcome bags to the hotel, Violaine took care of that. Monitoring the hospitality suite, Violaine took care of that. The rehearsal, Violaine took care of that. Rehearsal dinner, Violaine took care of that. The morning of the wedding, the sweetest text message from her brought a huge smile on my face. When she needed us to speed things up, Violaine was in my suite putting my shoes to in order to hurry us up for pictures. When I needed to smile more, or be more natural with the photographers, Violaine took care of that. When I was about to walk down the aisle, I was nervous beyond belief. Violaine took me aside and got my nerves back to where they needed to be. The ballroom was beyond what I pictured because Violaine took care of it. When it was time to cut the cake, She was right there telling us the proper way to do it and reminded us to smile for the cameras. She really took care of every single thing! I can’t recommend this amazing woman enough!

Sent on 08/27/2015

Megan · Married on 12/13/2014

This was our families first wedding and I’m not sure what we would have done without Violaine by our side. Violaine came in and took complete care of us. She made our ideas, merged with hers made not only come alive but they came alive effortlessly.
    With her years of experience, Violaine shared with us invaluable thoughts and the best ways to approach things. Because of her, our wedding was absolutely beautiful from the invitations she designed to the personalized napkins, to the gorgeous table settings to ensuring the requested Krispy Crème were served nice and hot. I’ve been to weddings were the families were running around making sure everything was all set but having Violaine in charged meant we were able to totally enjoy every aspect of our wedding knowing.
    Shelli was taking care of all the details! We miss her already!

Sent on 01/07/2015

Miranda · Married on 06/07/2014

Violaine was sent for us, a heaven-sent. Our very homegrown, designed experience! I can’t believe the weekend she created! Under her direction, our whole family experienced a weekend that was made of love and we couldn’t have asked for better. Violaine and her team were exceptional! Her attention to detail, on the letter. Her listening skills, unmatched. Her ability to take my love of travel, my now husband’s love of nature and odd color scheme; stupendous! Words fail to express the true sentiments of her capabilities. In short, I couldn’t recommend her services enough!

Sent on 01/17/2015

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Andre Winfrye Events to make your Wedding Day that very special day you always wanted,that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for many years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com Calligrapher 214 957 2155

• Ciao Bella Weddings
    Ciao Bella Weddings Wedding Florists

I had the pleasure of working with Violaine of Andre' Winfrey Events to plan the most magnificent New Year's Day wedding. The level of professionalism, poise, and grace taken to manage a wedding of this proportion is quite a taxing fete for just the ordinary planner. However, Violaine of Andre' Winfrey Events, is just the opposite...she is extraordinary. With the utmost emphasis on extra. If you envision your wedding planning to be stress free and the end result to be an event of exquisite taste and custom detail, I would highly recommend the talented staff of Andre' Winfrey Events.

• Jaxon Photography
    Jaxon Photography Wedding Photographers

A very dedicated and detail oriented operation. The team of professionals at Andre' Winfrye Events will alleviate the stress of wedding planning. Always look forward to working with them.

• Acworth, 30101 See on map