Boulder, CO 80303 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 8

About Andre Velez Videography

Let's think outside the box together. Storytelling with direction, creativity, style, and a touch of elegance is essential in any wedding video production. I am a Chicago-born photographer and videographer living in beautiful sunny Boulder, Colorado. My goal is to bring your wedding day to life and capture all of the cherished moments and details that make your wedding day so special. I take great pride in my work and your special day and always maintain a high level of standard and professionalism.

I am experienced and specialized in fashion, music, wedding, corporate, documentaries, and special events.

Areas Serviced in Midwest: Chicago, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Indianapolis, Indiana, Illinois, Naperville, Schaumburg, Aurora, Palatine, and more! Destinations weddings

Areas Serviced in Colorado: Denver, Boulder, Vail, Breckenridge, Fort Collins, Aspen, Steamboat

Follow Andre Velez Videography on

• Videos 5

9 Reviews for Andre Velez Videography

• Z

Zenus · Married on 05/03/2015

Andre was extremely professional and made sure that the environment he was shooting in had everything setup to ensure the best shot. If we were standing wrong or if the lighting was off, he would go above and beyond to correct everything so that our end result was stunning.

Sent on 05/08/2015

Marlene · Married on 03/05/2015

From start to finish, Andre was great with everyone who participated in the wedding. His genuine interaction with bridesmaids and groomsmen literally made it feel like he was part of the bridal party the whole time. The shots and video captured were so perfect and really allow us to remember the simplest of moments for the greatest day in our lives! He was a true professional and my family and I really look to use his services in the future since we know his services aren't limited to just weddings.

Sent on 05/01/2015

Andre was a joy to work with and captured moments of my wedding that I will cherish for the rest of my life. He has a true gift with the camera and it shows in all of the work he produced for us. Everyone that I have shown our video to has raved about the professional editing and unique look it gave to our special day. He is attentive and tailored his creativity to capture exactly what we were looking for. I watch my wedding video all the time and am so happy that I went with Andre when choosing videographers!

Sent on 09/16/2014

Andre Velez Videography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage

• Boulder, 80303 See on map