Andre Lacour

Chicago, IL 60701 Map · Phone number

Other couples have also viewed

6 Reviews for Andre Lacour

Liliana T. · Married on 03/08/2021

Astonishing!!!

Andre LaCour photography met our expectations and beyond during our August 2020 wedding. From the onset they were punctual, causing great relief for one nervous bride, and extremely professional. The pictures were of the utmost quality truly capturing the moment, and focusing on every candid detail that left us with a sense of awe as it memorialized our special day. As we flipped through the 100's of photos sent to us we couldn't believe how difficult it was to narrow down which photos to choose for an album let alone frame in our house the quality of work was that good!!! I would highly recommend Andre LaCour services and I will hire them again for our next professional photo endeavor.

Sent on 09/10/2020
  • Penelope

Penelope W. · Married on 12/09/2020

Outstanding talent

Andre and his team took amazing, sensitive photos of our daughter's very intimate family wedding. They caught the personalities of all the participants and were fun to have around, never intrusive. Their composing skills are outstanding. We are more than pleased.

Sent on 11/19/2020
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 04/25/2020

The Perfect Photographer!

My husband and I originally booked Andre for our 4/25/20 wedding date. Then COVID made us adjust our vision and plans, and we ended up changing it to 8/23/20. Andre and his team were extremely flexible and didn't make a fuss over the change of plans. On 8/23 Andre was with us the entire day and even recorded the ceremony for us so that we could live stream it for the rest of our guests that we couldn't have there due to the COVID capacity requirement. EVERYTHING TURNED OUT BEAUTIFUL!! Andre was so pleasant and fun to work with, I couldn't have imagined using any other photographer to capture these intimate memories. If we have any other events or anything that we would like forever pictures from, I will definitely be using LaCour images again. They are the absolute BEST!

Sent on 02/12/2021