Anderson's Delightful Events, LLC

Baltimore, MD View map
$2,200 Package Price

$2,200 Package Price

An event planning business where creativity and sophistication come together to make your special day a memorable and elegant affair. We will handle as much or as little of your BIG day as you wish and will be mindful of your time and budget.

We assist our clients with their Engagement Party, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Wedding, Vendor Recommendations, Budget and more. We also offer Video Service, Live Bands, DJ Service, Invitations, Personalized Favors, Decorations and much more.

Hours: Monday thru Saturday from 7:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.

• Mikayla
    Mikayla Married on 05/26/2019

Delores is amazing

Delores was our day of wedding planner. She is extremely responsive (i'm talking 12 hours at most to respond to emails, even on weekends). Throughout this entire process she was flexible and attentive, my vision and ideas changed frequently and she was there every step of the way saying "no problem." She was technically our "day of," but she was there for us throughout the entire process. Come our wedding day, her and her assistant set up everything, it was all exactly how i envisioned when i walked in. The entire night she frequently asked us and my wedding party if we were doing ok and if we needed anything. I saw her assisting a lot of our guests as well. Would definitely recommend, and thank you Delores for everything!
    D Married on 09/11/2016
    I think all of us probably have witnessed weddings that were professionally coordinated and ones that were not. The professionally coordinated ones are better. (smile) It was no question that at minimum we would hire the services of a day of event coordinator. If you don't go full service every bride should do themselves a great favor and at least do the day of event service, which includes management of the rehearsal and wedding day timeline management. I was beyond delighted with the services we received from Anderson’s Delightful Events, which by the way is very aptly named. Delores was an absolute “delight” to work with. From our first meeting and numerous emails she fielded all questions timely and with great patience and understanding. I relied on her expertise and guidance. It felt like I was working with an old friend. Some folks are born to do certain things, and this is definitely Delores’s calling. I wouldn’t have changed anything about the process and the results of the wedding was a testament to the impeccable service provided. Everyone including the groom and the bride ...little old me had a great and stress free time .

Thanks
    Darlene & Warfield

Helen Married on 03/05/2016
    Delores Anderson's attention to detail is the utmost flattering demeanor about herself, her respect for your memories of your affair is extremely heartfelt within herself, also, I am very pleased with how Ms. Anderson's interacting with my guests were so warming. May God to continue to Bless you Delores......You are the BEST!

Baltimore's Best Events Baltimore's Best Events Banquet Halls

It is always literally a "treat" to work with Anderson's Delights! Their desserts are scrumptious, and their staff are very professional!

Aries Charter Transportation Aries Charter Transportation Wedding Limos

We really love working with these professionals! They make our jobs soooo easy. And if you let them, they will make your day easy for you!!

Lighthouse Lazer Lighthouse Lazer Wedding Favors

Delores is an absolute delight to work with. She is trustworthy, organized and on top of every little detail! She has strong connections within the Maryland wedding market which allow for many choices for her clients. Her warm smile and welcoming ways make you immediately feel like you've been good friends forever!

Baltimore, MD, 21206

Monday thru Saturday 7:00 a.m. until 9:00 p.m.
Location of (Anderson's Delightful Events, LLC)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding