New York, NY 10021 Map · Phone number

About Anderson Green Events

Anderson Green Events is a full service event planning firm that specializes in weddings. We pride ourselves on our ability to create unique and elegant events on any budget. We work with each couple to learn their style and their personalities. We then incorporate that knowledge into each event. We will work tirelessly for your wedding to ensure that your day is perfect.

3 7 096
Couple dancing
3 7 096

7 Reviews for Anderson Green Events

meg · Married on 09/18/2011

We absolutely could not have pulled off our big day without Lisa. She was literally available 24/7 and so helpful.

Sent on 10/24/2011

Tammy · Married on 09/10/2011

Anderson Green Events did a fantastic job with my wedding in NYC. Lisa Green was a dream to work with. She put me at ease the moment we met, and she kept me on track month to month making sure everything got done leading up to the big day. She was extremely prompt in answering any questions I had and assisted with everything, from booking transportation, rentals, providing names for officiants, photographers, videographers, etc. Lisa and her team also managed the day of. She handled everything beautifully and let my husband and I enjoy ourselves without having to worry about anything. I highly recommend Anderson Green Events!!

Sent on 10/25/2011

Margaret · Married on 08/14/2010

Lisa was extremely professional and listened to what I wanted. I felt that she handled all situations that arose magnificently and the wedding really went off without a hitch because of her.

Sent on 10/12/2010

Award

Anderson Green Events FAQ

• Christopher Duggan Photography
    Christopher Duggan Photography Wedding Photographers

Lisa's unique sense of style and "get it done" professionalism are the perfect combination for your wedding planning. I wouldn't even consider getting married without a planner and Lisa Green is simply the best.

• 5 West Studios
    5 West Studios Wedding Videographers

Lisa is fantastic to work with and does a great job with all aspects of planning from design to execution! I always look forward to working with her, because I know that everything will go perfectly.

• New York, 10021 See on map