7535 Hwy 47, Shelby, AL 35143 Map · Phone number

About Anderson Gail Farms

Anderson Gail Farms is a beautiful estate, on 80 rolling acres in Shelby, Alabama. We cater to the bride who wants the perfect Southern setting for her wedding day. We offer both indoor and outdoor weddings and receptions with many picturesque settings. We DO NOT have required caterers or florist. In our attempt to create a wedding tailored to the couples wishes, we are happy to work with any other weddiing professional the couple may choose. Please take a moment to view our website www.andersongailfarms.com and contact me with any questions you may have.

2e4dc08604928d0f 1531910281 34a7d08f46055a78 1531910280393 17 6299062 orig
AndersonGail

7 Reviews for Anderson Gail Farms

• Amanda

Amanda · Married on 05/28/2017

The venue and staff are amazing. They are very responsive in a timely manner. Professional but yet like family. Everyone has made making this decision very easy. The grounds and house are decorated elegant and perfect. All of the options at the venue are amazing. I would and have been recommending this venue to everyone I know who is getting married.

Sent on 02/11/2016

Cheryl · Married on 10/10/2015

I cannot speak highly enough about Anderson Gail Farms! My daughter was married there on October 10, 2015. Melanie and her staff were amazing! I could not have picked a more beautiful place for my daughter on her special day!

Sent on 10/15/2015

I got married here at Anderson Gail Farms 3 days ago.. and I still cannot believe how PERFECT everything was. First, the venue is gorgeous. I could not think of a more amazing place for our pictures - the estate has so much southern charm and it is VERY well taken care of. The venue itself was really great for guests - we had a lot of guests from out of town and they could not (and still cant!) stop raving about the house. Secondly, and most importantly, the staff at Anderson Gail was INCREDIBLE. It is mostly run by family on the day of the wedding which was great - because you know that the owner's family can be trusted and they were so sweet. We worked very closely with Melanie for over a year to create our perfect wedding day. I must've asked her over 100 questions and she was always very kind and responded almost immediately to my emails. I was very specific in how I wanted everything to flow throughout the day and how I wanted everything to be set up on the grounds - and she handled it all PERFECTLY! (She even allowed and helped us set up a firework show at the end of our wedding - INCREDIBLE!!!!!) We brought SO many decorations for the reception and she set them up exactly how I had asked. Also, she helped everything throughout the day flow seamlessly - our wedding party always knew where they needed to be and when. She is the nicest person and helped relieve so much stress throughout this entire process. I really don't think I could've done it without her help.

I would HIGHLY recommend booking your wedding here. You get SO much for your money and your pictures will turn out beautifully. Its truly an amazing experience.

Sent on 05/25/2015