798 Pine st apt A, Monterey, CA 93940 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 14
  • Deals 1

About Anchor Cinema

Anchor Cinema is a wedding videography company located in Monterey, California. The company uses cinematic, short form, documentary, and storytelling styles of videography. Their professional videographers have filmed more than 200 weddings, capturing spontaneous moments while focusing on the couples and guests while staying unnoticed.

Anchor Cinema can film all sorts of wedding events, such as ceremonies, receptions, pre-ceremonies, and rehearsal dinners. They offer full coverage to capture every moment of the event, which means they have three cameras filming the entire ceremony and two cinematographers capturing details such as the couple’s prep and guests dancing the night away. The company provides a USB flash drive with the final video. Additional services offered include:

• Client revisions
ScreenShot20121019at12 05 29PM

• Videos 4

7 Reviews for Anchor Cinema

Joyce · Married on 01/11/2014

Everyone says that your wedding will fly by and that you need to step back and take a moment to take it in so you remember it. Instead, just enjoy every minute of your wedding, stay on that dance floor with your new husband/wife/partner, and let Anchor Cinema capture the memories for you!

I don't even know where to start with all of the good things I have to say. A week after our wedding we received a link to our highlight film which was the perfect recap of our wedding day! We were able to reminisce immediately and share it with all of our family and friends that were not able to attend. The video is so beautiful and captured the most important and special day of our lives perfectly. If you want a meaningful wedding video and a very enjoyable experience, I could not suggest Anchor Cinema any more highly!

Sent on 03/03/2014

Tori · Married on 07/26/2013

I stumbled upon anchor cinemas by accident. I inquired about the prices and it was closer to the price range I needed. Mitch is really easy to work with and was extremely flexible. Especially since I couldn't decide on the exact package I wanted. He did a great job capturing everything. Made us a 3 minute movie that put our day together perfectly. I would use him again.
    -Tori shepner

Sent on 10/24/2013

Anchor Cinema FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,850.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? USB Flash Drive

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Anchor Cinema 1
    $100 off any full price video package!
    This exclusive wedding wire discount will get you $100 off of any full price wedding videography package. Book today and save!

• Bayview Officiants Wedding Officiants

Mitch is a very good photographer and he is extremely easy to work with. I highly recommend him.

• 798 Pine st, apt A Monterey, 93940 See on map
    408-956-6233 (Phone number)
    209-559-9223 (Other Phone Number)