Engagement
Shoot included

About Anchor and Lace Photography

"Artistic, Romantic, and Timeless"

Anchor & Lace Photography is a husband and wife run wedding photography studio in Miller Place, New York. The studio is based on Long Island and offers worldwide wedding photography services. Alexis and Keith offer up a service that is personal, intimate, and professional while delivering uniquely captured moments that tell a story through artistic, romantic, and timeless photographs that remain as natural and organic as possible.

If you would like to make an appointment or get more information feel free to reach out to us at 631-403-4187 or 631-766-8392

You can also email us directly at - anchorandlacephoto@gmail.com

Visit us on the web at: Anchor & Lace Photography

Thank You.
Alexis & Keith
Anchor & Lace Photography
Long Island, New York
Worldwide Wedding Photography Services Available

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Long Island, San Diego, Portland, Concord + 2 Additional Regions

Follow Anchor and Lace Photography on

Matted Prints (2)
Prints (2)
Wedding Portraits (1)
Flush Mount (1)

I don't even know where to begin with Keith & Alexis.. they are awesome! They did my sister's wedding a few years ago at Martha Clara, and once I saw her album I knew they were hired! Our wedding was in December at the Bourne Mansion and the photos are absolutely incredible. Not only are they very professional (from answering all of our emails promptly to making sure we stuck to our wedding day timeline), but they are just a fun couple you want to hang out with- which makes posing for photos a lot less awkward. I would highly recommend Anchor & Lace to any one looking for a photographer. Thank you so much for everything Keith & Alexis!

Profile Picture Jess, 12/8/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Anchor and lace photographed our wedding back in November at Brecknock Hall. They did an amazing job at capturing every detail so that my husband and I could remember our special day perfectly.

Profile Picture Katie, 11/12/17, 5 Reviews

Save the Date
Negatives
8 AWARDS

14 ENDORSEMENTS

Anchor and Lace Photography are a wonderful team who really care about their clients. Their photos are stunning and completely capture the essence of an event. They are a pleasure to work with.

Alexis & Keith's creative eye result in photographs that are truly stunning. As a makeup artist, I see hundreds of weddings captured through the lens, but Alexis Stein's photos revealed the true personality of everyone in the room, the gallery of photos expressed the range of emotions that the bride experiences and truly captured the energy in the preparation room, the venue and the ceremony. I was very proud to be associated with Alexis Photography.

Alexis Stein Photography is not only a great company to work with but a company that I would be excited to have shoot any of my events both for my clients and my own friends and family. They always come with smiles, lots of laughter and shoot amazing pictures. They are a wonderful pair who we have had the pleasure of working with several times and have became fortunate enough to call friends! We love working with Alexis Stein Photography and are ecstatic when our brides tell us that they are booked with them. We not only look forward to working with them but love knowing that they are giving our clients a unique gift of the most amazing pictures they will have for a lifetime! We look forward to working with Alexis Stein Photography in the future and hope brides continue to choose them!

Events

125 North Country Road, Miller Place, NY 11764   See On Map
631-403-4187 (phone)
by appointment, please call for more info.
Carlsbad, CA 92008   See On Map
631-766-8392 (phone)
By appointment only
Anchor and Lace Photography is a wedding photographer from Long Island. We service weddings throughout the local area, including NYC, Long Island, and Destination. Anchor and Lace Photography is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the Long Island wedding industry for 3 years. We specialize in Personal service and artistic photos.